Yesterday is Today.....

Seems the UG clock is screwing up the dates. Post made yesterday (10/9) are showing up as "Today" in the threads. New posts made today are not showing up as the last post in thread if the thread was active yesterday. New posts made in threads inactive since before 10/9 apparently are posting ok.

It's also why the "new posts" icon is lit. Dumping the cookies doesn't seem to help nor re-logging in. It's def a software issue that we've had in the past. Cept last time it made posts with an old date that placed them at the start of most threads.

billyS

Reign of Terror
It's been screwed up for a while (week?). I thought someone was logging in as me because of the 'Last visited' time and date. I changed my password but now what Ozzy says explains it.

"To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.
Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow; a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing."

billyS said:
It's been screwed up for a while (week?). I thought someone was logging in as me because of the 'Last visited' time and date. I changed my password but now what Ozzy says explains it.
Nope. Only since late Sunday night. Any othe rproblems you had are of other origins.

PS Now that 24 hours have passed, the problem should have "self corrected" going forward.

whew, I thought I did something stupid like sign on from home (which I never do) to view when I saw replies that I knew I had viewed but on dates/times posted that didn't make sense. Rushed home early to clean up pc then had to deal with the bitch all night.. I should have known better.