Yesenia 929-713-5976 Westchester outcall Latina

Was staying in the area over the weekend and decided to look through ads and I found Jessenia. She was a girl that was working with another crew In queens with a madam named lady. I had her number and everything but lost touch with her. Seeing her pop like this got me all excited. Hit them up seems like some one else was answering the phone but assured me it was her. Scheduled a time and they they showed up as promised. Jesenia is a small spinner chick exactly like her pics. Supper cute all natural. Her ass is perfectly shaped with alot of fat on it for a skinny girl like her wit some nice firm b cup tits. When she got to my door and opened up she remembered me right away. Her face lit up and she jumped to hug and kiss me. We caught up and then we started to get into the session. She dressed down and started dancing and shaking her ass for me. She gave me real good lap dance with some lfk that moved onto dfk and worked her way down. She got on her knees and started cbj. If you guys want a real gfe this is it. She ties up her hair makes eye contact and loves to get sloppy, dt and slap her self. We dfk some more and I lay her down she tells me she hasn't worked in a while so she hasnt been wth anyone. I start to suck on her tits and she already Cumming. Went down for daty and yea she was wet got her to O one more time and she tell me to stop. Her legs are already shaking and she want to get on top to ride me. She ridding me and and I think she O again. She wanted to stop to get towels and clean up I told her noo that shit feels amazing. She so fucking wet and Im just covered in her juices. She gets off and lays down. I start fucking her in Mish to finish and she that's where she really starts moaning and getting loud. I finished in bag and we both lay Down to catch a breath. I think at this point she came 6 times. She smiling and supper happy. I paid 160 for hh but we went well into 40 to 45 minutes. She starts getting calls. We clean up and exchange numbers again. She going to continue to work in the area if you guys see her ad make sure you see her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for the review, we appreciate the contribution.

Maybe next time a few line breaks to make it easier to read?

Also, counting the title you spelled her name three different ways. In case guys want to search on her, do you know which one it is?

Last thing, I'm guessing from the name she is Latina?

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the contribution.

Maybe next time a few line breaks to make it easier to read?

Also, counting the title you spelled her name three different ways. In case guys want to search on her, do you know which one it is?

Last thing, I'm guessing from the name she is Latina?
Sure will do. Her name is Yesenia my phone just keeped spell checking it. And yes she is indeed Latina.