Yes Yes Club Reviews & Discussion 347-761-8805

Ah… nevermind I get it
Bwahahahahaaa
You fuckers better go to her and make it up to her!!
Japan doesn’t have a tipping culture so she’s prolly not used to it.

… and just like that, she’s gone :eek:
I hope she pops up somewhere else or return to the other place! I never got to meet her and find out exactly what her PSE entails (BB? Greek?). Searching for Kawano didn’t reveal much details sorry

Question: Am I the only one that has a problem with the id process for this place?. Job and driver’s license?. U can get a credit card with that type of info.
Nope I actually boycott places that ask for driver license, work ID and your LinkedIn acct. Texting that kind of information can lead to some serious issues if it get out. Having said that I have on my list of places I had boycott for requiring that type if information starting with bubble girl and there sister place jp kawii, metro and sister place lickylicious, and kovergirl. Bin did require in the past but she change her policy as business was hurting so i head over when I’m in that part of city.

I think these places will change once it hit there pocket and ladies are leaving for more busier places.

Nope I actually boycott places that ask for driver license, work ID and your LinkedIn acct. Texting that kind of information can lead to some serious issues if it get out. Having said that I have on my list of places I had boycott for requiring that type if information starting with bubble girl and there sister place jp kawii, metro and sister place lickylicious, and kovergirl. Bin did require in the past but she change her policy as business was hurting so i head over when I’m in that part of city.

I think these places will change once it hit there pocket and ladies are leaving for more busier places.
Thx fellas, I thought I was overreacting. I hit up metro and got that insane request. I wanted to see June…I sent the drivers license with my thumb over name and address. That wasn’t good enough plus they ask for work id. I just ended going to fantasy of ny. Saw Charlotte, I’ll be giving my review in a sec.

Girl: Michelle
Price: 330 for 1 hour

Had to give up id and LinkedIn for screening and she sent me the street where they are located. When I arrived at the street I had to text again for the building number. When I got there the mamasan brought the cell phone to my face and showed me her deleting the screening info I sent through text. From there she introduced me to Michelle.

Her body is mostly similar to the pictures, in real life her man mades have a more long titty look to them like a bit droopy, not that super round shape like in the pictures. They are very soft though and she has nice pointy nipples. She has dyed blonde hair and she wears colored contacts. Her ass is a great size and looks amazing in doggy. Her face is mature looking, definitely in her 30s.

I saw two showers in this place and they were both standing showers. We started the session with her cleaning me up in the standing shower and she rubbed her breasts against my back. Throughout the cleaning, she gave DFK and I rubbed her body. She was not a fan of me rubbing her nipples because she is apparently very ticklish. The shower session ended with a bbbj and we dried up with the towel. She does like to talk and joke a lot if you're into that.

We dried up and went back to the room where she had me lay down face down and she gave body kisses and rubbed her breasts up and down my body. She stuck her tongue in my ear and also offered to play with my ass. I'm not a big fan of ass play so I declined. She had me turn around and she gave me another bbbj. She did ask how I like it and adjusted her speed to my request. She did some ball licking as well and after some time she got the cover and went into cow girl. We did that for a couple minutes then some reverse cow girl and then did some doggy. Her ass looks big and feels very soft when doing doggy. I had her lay down and I shoved my face in her ass for a bit lol. Then we went back to more handjob/bbbj combo. She was a bit exhausted as she is used to other clients busting quick. I only busted once near the end of the hour. She does take cum in the mouth but I sprayed some in her mouth and on her body. After session ended she gave me another standing shower and I was gone.

Overall I was happy with the session, she has a great ass and her breasts are very soft and she is energetic.

pokler

Power Bottom

None of these places hit me for ID. On my first text they simply told who was available. They must have my cell number on file .

Girl: Michelle
Price: 330 for 1 hour

Had to give up id and LinkedIn for screening and she sent me the street where they are located. When I arrived at the street I had to text again for the building number. When I got there the mamasan brought the cell phone to my face and showed me her deleting the screening info I sent through text. From there she introduced me to Michelle.

Her body is mostly similar to the pictures, in real life her man mades have a more long titty look to them like a bit droopy, not that super round shape like in the pictures. They are very soft though and she has nice pointy nipples. She has dyed blonde hair and she wears colored contacts. Her ass is a great size and looks amazing in doggy. Her face is mature looking, definitely in her 30s.

I saw two showers in this place and they were both standing showers. We started the session with her cleaning me up in the standing shower and she rubbed her breasts against my back. Throughout the cleaning, she gave DFK and I rubbed her body. She was not a fan of me rubbing her nipples because she is apparently very ticklish. The shower session ended with a bbbj and we dried up with the towel. She does like to talk and joke a lot if you're into that.

We dried up and went back to the room where she had me lay down face down and she gave body kisses and rubbed her breasts up and down my body. She stuck her tongue in my ear and also offered to play with my ass. I'm not a big fan of ass play so I declined. She had me turn around and she gave me another bbbj. She did ask how I like it and adjusted her speed to my request. She did some ball licking as well and after some time she got the cover and went into cow girl. We did that for a couple minutes then some reverse cow girl and then did some doggy. Her ass looks big and feels very soft when doing doggy. I had her lay down and I shoved my face in her ass for a bit lol. Then we went back to more handjob/bbbj combo. She was a bit exhausted as she is used to other clients busting quick. I only busted once near the end of the hour. She does take cum in the mouth but I sprayed some in her mouth and on her body. After session ended she gave me another standing shower and I was gone.

Overall I was happy with the session, she has a great ass and her breasts are very soft and she is energetic.
Yeah, they told me they would delete info…I still don’t trust that. They can take a photo copy of info and use it. Let me stop, good luck to those that take the risk.

A spa setup, but they are UTR so you cant walk in, have to make appointment and show ID. That said, its a PIA but worth it in the end.
The girls are very hot and service was a 10. Met famous michelle too, shes twice Yoyo's size btw, and stacked.
A double would be interesting...

Saw Yoyo. Shes a total spinner, slim, small natural perky Bs. A total wild girl. Also her body is completely smooth, not a single cunt hair. Not even stubble. Like she never had hair there. Could be an asian girl thing.

During the standup shower, we were dfk'ing and she drops down gives me a bbbj!
Then back in the room, she has me face down and ass up and her tongue is long for a small girl. She rimmed me deep then ball licked and DT bbbj.
Cover on and cowgirl and I actually spined her around to asian reverse cowgirl while still inside her. A true spinner!
Doggy and mish. Then she took over and sucked me BB and took a load nonstop no quit.
it was 220 for the hh

Theyre not far from columbus circle and central park, on 57th.
I wanted to see this JAV girl with massive breasts, like EE natural too. They have her dvd covers on their posts.
Well this girl Ren, her name is something like yukisuki?? Ren so I just called her Ren.
Shes in these japanese xxx adult videos. Famous for her big natural breasts. Turns out its really her. Theyre amazing, not much sag, big nipples, soft/bouncy and wonderful.
I sucked them, rubbed them, came between them. pop #1
She gave me a light rimming and bbbjcim for pop2.
Doggy was good she has a nice ass too.
Not much english but its ok.
If you love big natural breasts go see her.
It was 320 as i remember for the hour. unlimited pops i think, but Im lucky yesterday she got 2 out of me Im usually 1 and done.

Review of Yuki, 330hour
Japanese, taller 5' 6" , bigbig DDDs
My neighborhood has been UWS lately so YYC is convenient for me and they fill the need too. I saw they have ph momo, I had her then. They posted Yuki, another busty Japanese, said shes EE. I dont even know what that is but its big.
went over, they're not booked full, probably because of the summer exodus in nyc.
Shes quite a beauty, decent english, very pretty face and some curves.
After we got naked and aquainted, she has a lovely big glorious set of , I guess E sized mammaries and they look/feel great. MM? I think either all natural or maybe she started off with DDs and got a boost up to EEs? Either way theyre nice and only her Dr knows for sure.
And a shaved smooth Japanese hello kitty too.
Standing shower, but it was still fun and the bbbj was well done.
She was doting on me, towels, kissing a lot, all that japanese girlfriend/geisha stuff.
And not much fake moaning, she speaks english so it felt sincere, sexy talk in her soft hot japanese accented english.
In the room, which is more of a massage room , with table, we went at it. She rimms well, and the ball bath and BBBJ was spirited. Then I had at her breasts, lubed up and that was something , alternating from TF to BBBJ. Then had to get my thin troj on and did the cowgirl...I almost smothered in them love pillows! then doggy and mish.
We finished bbbjcim, and she licked me clean.