Yellowstone Spa - 646-821-6607

Saw an ad for a new spot on Forest Hills so I naturally ran over as quickly as possible. Think I PR'd a mile.

Appointment only so make arrangements before heading over. No doorbell so you have to call or text before entry and plenty of cameras.

Door opens and Julia, wearing a skirt and tied up top, is hiding behind the door. About 5"3' slender, brown and pretty...my kryptonite.

Place is the ground floor unit of the Yellowstone row houses and is brand new. Full room with doors but didn't notice a lock. Legit massage table with in-room sink. No table shower but stand-up shower available. I didn't partake in the shower.

I'm expecting a squeeze, rub, turn over baby massage but it was actually a solid 30 minute massage with oil.

Hot towel clean up and then the soft touch which was pretty much rubbing my balls.

On the flip, she begins to feel me out...where do I normally get a massage. I respond with Flushing. She asks what kind and I say all kinds...Chinese, Korean, no happy ending and everything in between.

Lowers her guard and tells me the menu is handy, nude handy or body to body. I suspect more is available after subsequent visits.

I opt for the nude handy. Perky A cups with long brown nipples. I have her sit in front of me so I can rub her pussy and she reaches around and tugs my cock. Gunnery Sargeant Hartmann would be proud - double reach around.

Clean up with hot towel and alcohol and out the door.

These places don't last long in Forest Hills so get while the getting is good.

$60/$100

I’ve been here couple times about 3-4 weeks ago. Saw two different girls.
both 7-8 on the AMP scale.
45/60 for the time.
Massages were above avg
Place was very clean and it looked like there was a shower but I did not ask

for the ending they both asked for 100
For a nude body rub handy.
They declined everything else.
Don’t member names but one let you roam more and FIV while she spit on your cock and jerked it. Other one was more attractive but no spiting and Gave me an STD speech when asked if a bj was available. Repeated couple times that it is not allowed there.

I came on to the site to add my review couple days ago but saw the shop was closed down. So I asked if I should leave review but I got no answer…
But I just got a text from them asking me to come by and see a new girl?

So I guess they are open?
We shall see

They moved to a new location on Queens Blvd closer to Kew Gardens.

The new place is a downgrade - it was a medical facility in it's prior iteration and looks dumpy.

Lockable doors with a legit massage table but no shower. Drew Linda - cute and chunky, probably in her 50's.

Decent massage with oil and hot towel clean up. No pre-flip build up. She asked me if I wanted a front massage and I said yes.

She started rubbing my inner thighs then grabbed the oil and went to work. Nice, soothing old fashioned. Edged me a few times and was talking dirty the whole time.

Didn't roam or ask if more was available.

$120 all in - even split. Appointments are needed.