Yan Spa 347-532-0746 – 55 Broadway #B, Hicksville

First time poster, long time lurker. I searched and saw this place mentioned for manscaping and mentioned in passing in a review for another place, but I don’t think it has been reviewed. Seems it’s been around a while, although probably different ownership. I walked by this place and noticed a not very well advertised AMP and thought it looked promising. There’s a lot in the back and some one hour free parking on the street. Door was locked, so I rang the bell.

Was met by a very attractive late 20’s Asian woman who led me back to a room with four walls not all the way up to the ceiling and a curtain in the doorway. As I was getting undressed she asked for the house fee ($60 HR, $40 HHR). Gave her $100 and she came back with change.

She started lamely rubbing my back with no oil, but I didn’t mind because she was wearing a short black skirt and no resistance to roaming. Great legs and super soft skin. Very little English, but very friendly personality. Doorbell rings and she leaves. Talking to another woman and I hear the other woman say “No, she not available, she busy”. But then she comes back with the other woman who says she’s going to take over. I’m not happy, but I concede. I guess the other guy was a regular.

Second girl is almost as attractive. Taller (maybe 5’6), also late 20’s, with a slight belly and great rack. She continues with a slightly better, no oil massage and soft touch. She asks if I’ve been there before and of course I say yes. She asks me what I want and I say “boom boom”. She asks how much I pay and I tell her $140. She accepts with no negotiation and asks for payment.

I didn’t have a cover so she provided one and put it on with her mouth. I wasn’t terribly impressed with the CBJ, but it mostly did the trick. She sits on the edge of the table and we start in standing mish. After a while, I ask her to turn around and we go in doggie with one leg up on the table. As I’m getting into it, I smell a foul odor. At first I thought it was ass, but I think it was her pussy. She was cute enough I was able to push through, but I’m glad I didn’t ask for DATY. She hands me a wipe and helps me clean up a bit. She gets dressed and gives me 10-15 minutes of mediocre massage. We talk for a bit and she can definitely hold a conversation in English. Her name was Illaina and she works there Mon & Tues. She is from Thailand and has been here 3 years. I ask her the name of the other girl, but she didn’t know.

This was my first time getting anything other than a HE. I really enjoy the massage part, so I went with the full hour, but was a mistake here. I would definitely repeat for ½ hour if I just want FS and not a massage, but would like to try that first girl.

Looks: First girl – 9, second girl – 8
Damage $60 + $140 for covered FS
Location: I thought it was decent. A couple other businesses that were not very busy. Parking on the street was easy.