yah mon - Negril is da bomb!

Spent an amazing week+ in Negril, Jamaica. Sun, beaches, sensi and lotsa hot pussy.
Crazy strip joint called Triple-X downtown, rockin' from midnight til morning. Girls range from thin to thick, light to dark, and all seem to be available for the night at $100. Got a great bbbjtccim in the VIP rathole of a room with Spice for $50. That was the exception; all other encounters that week were covered. Hooked up with a fine dancer named Jodi for a few days. Great body, clit ring, and an athletic fuck. Wanted me to meet her family (yeah, right). Caught a semi-pro at MiYard late one night (~3am); 6 foot tall, runner's body -- young and inexperienced. Don't remember her name, but she had a very hot tight pussy; I fucked her a long time, long enough for her to lose her control and really get into it -- the best fuck of the week (well, 2nd best). Finished up by picking up a local ho named Tanya at the beach party at Risky Business (live reggae somewhere everynight); She was the pro-GFE and loved to smoke da weed with me (ditto for the semi-pro).
I'm gonna troll the beach scene more intensively next time. Beaucoup white chicks with renta-Rastas, but also some tourists looking for action. Another strip joint called Club Galaxy, smaller and less variety. I'm already planning a return trip. I need some sleep!

Last edited:
I decided to get away from the beach this time and stayed near the Lighthouse in the West End of Negril. Had my own cabin tucked away in the middle of several acres of botanical-like gardens. Excellent privacy and security. Rented a motorcycle to get around -- highly recommended for cruising. The West End is funky and has some great values. Found a great little rasta bar where I could get an ice-cold Red Stripe and a large doobie for about 3 bucks. Better that an expresso!

Visited Negril 3 times between 1998 & 2002, and there were plenty of girls available each time. Girls for an hour, a night, or all week. Pros and semi-pros, and best of all, girls who just want to live nicely for as long as you keep them around. No real price, you just you just take care of them - food, drinks, ganja, plus whatever "gifts" you choose to give, if you want them to stick around.

First trip I stayed on the cliffs and had 3 different girls, one for a quickie visit to my room for $50, one for 2 nights who probably cost me $150 total, and one freebie white girl on vacation for a night.

Second time I stayed on the beach and had one girl stay with me 4 nights, while coming and going during the days. Just treated her like my girlfriend on vacation, plus maybe $75- $100 cash.

Also had the ultimate sexual experience of my life. Three obvious hookers walked into one of the nightly reggae parties, two super hot, one in particular. I enlisted a Jamaican "friend" (in other words a guy I kept around for favors in exchange for beer and a few bucks here and there) to check them out, and he came back and said to forget about #1, #2 was the way to go. So off we went. She not only turned out to be a total sweetheart, sticking around for 3 days, she had #1 come over the second night, and the three of us partied for 3 or 4 hours. Paid #1 $60 when she left. #2 rode to the airport with me when I left the next day and I gave her about $75.

Last trip I hooked up with the girl from trip #1 and she just moved in for the week. I had planned on looking for the 2 hotties, but my girl took good care of me and I was happy to have her around. Same deal as before as far as cash - small gifts of $20-$25 and $50 when I left.

Haven't been able get back there since, but I would recommend it highly to anyone with a sense of adventure and a taste for West Indian women.

And there was great outdoor spot on the cliffs just past Xtabi where I would get jerk chicken, a redstripe, and a spliff for desert for $5.

Negril is an awesome spot for mongering if you forget the all-inclusives and avoid spring break.

Originally posted by ilovenegril

Negril is an awesome spot for mongering if you forget the all-inclusives and avoid spring break.
Exactly.
The strip joints were a hoot too. Freaky Wednesday at Galaxy, freaky Friday at Triple-X, live sex shows and lotsa laughs.
Most of the white chicks I met were there for some lovin' from the numerous, young fauxRastas.
Plenty of OK cheap places to stay if you do your homework, and great food too. Cheap sensi, mushrooms, hash, X, and plenty of cheap coke (if that's your thing). The dancers like da X. 24-hour ATMs for what you need at the Nova Scotia Bank.

Last edited: