Ya gotta love Charlie Sheen

Saw the interview last night and yes the questions were a bit tame but interesting none the less. Yes too much or an excess of anything will cause a downfall and for Charlie Sheen he is living this "rock star" lifestyle and it entertains us at the moment, heck I enjoy his little rants and crazy quotes, but truth is that he will one way or another fade away and we will leave him be with all the other crazy burnt out stars. Then years latter we see him on a reality celebrity show on television somewhere.

I get the sense that either he's a full blown douche or a total genius. One thing that I feel is never lost from him, whether it's his sitcom character or him just apparently being himself is his sense of cynicism and sarcasm (some of you may disagree with me on the former and I understand why). If he's still got a monkey on his back, time will tell. But considering his problems go back 20 years .... He may just be the admitted addict who knows he will never fully recover, and is having the last laugh on popular culture and what the mainstream media follows. Just saying.

he will one way or another fade away
not necessarily. people can be most forgiving of celebrities who have been in and out of rehab. robert downey jr. is more popular than ever right now, and look at kelsey grammer. he admitted to being high on coke throughout the entire run of cheers, and what happened to him? he got rewarded with his own show. agree with his lifestyle or not, look up to him, pity him, whatever. truth is, the kind of publicity he gets is priceless.

not necessarily. people can be most forgiving of celebrities who have been in and out of rehab. robert downey jr. is more popular than ever right now, and look at kelsey grammer. he admitted to being high on coke throughout the entire run of cheers, and what happened to him? he got rewarded with his own show. agree with his lifestyle or not, look up to him, pity him, whatever. truth is, the kind of publicity he gets is priceless.
I do have to agree with you that it is priceless the kind of publicity he is getting. One of my co-workers says it is all a great act to get recongized better and get all the free publicity he needs and some producer will scoop him up and feed a show off of his publicity. Your right if the public can forgive he will be fine. Now another saga is with his kids being taken away from him, I think now he will be on the front page of the news for awhile longer.