XOXOgirlsNY Reviews & Discussion 929-501-6665

Rika 240 hh bbbj cim lfk

Pics are accurate. Pretty, slim, j girl, perky nips, better ass than you'd guess, probably mid 20s. No regrets but I won't repeat and tepidly recommend.

Text for lineup check web for pics ask between Mary and Rika who's better for bbbj cim, response Rika, OK I'm on the way. Shown to room upstairs, she looks good in 2 piece lingerie. Clothes off, leave donation in plain sight, head to shower, leisurely and all business. She's not much of a kisser, she'll put her tongue out a little, but clearly not her thing.

Back to room a bit of tongue bath and right down to bbbj, fine by me. Not the best not the worst, when it started to get more hj than bj I moved her hands off and she took the hint. She was going at it just fine but I didn't think I was going to finish that way so I pulled her up for CG and we have the condom no condom chat. I say no she says 2 I say 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1 you come outside, OK in your mouth, no in mouth, I direct her mouth back to junior and got a bit more aggressive though well short of a proper face fuck. She didn't complain but I def had to hold her head down while I was coming as she was trying to get away mid spurt.

She excused herself to clean up, on return we sat around in silence for a few minutes before I dressed and left. No idea about her English we didn't really try to chat much. As noted earlier, no regrets, no complaints, just another slightly less passive than usual j girl.

Rika 240 hh bbbj cim lfk

Pics are accurate. Pretty, slim, j girl, perky nips, better ass than you'd guess, probably mid 20s. No regrets but I won't repeat and tepidly recommend.

Text for lineup check web for pics ask between Mary and Rika who's better for bbbj cim, response Rika, OK I'm on the way. Shown to room upstairs, she looks good in 2 piece lingerie. Clothes off, leave donation in plain sight, head to shower, leisurely and all business. She's not much of a kisser, she'll put her tongue out a little, but clearly not her thing.

Back to room a bit of tongue bath and right down to bbbj, fine by me. Not the best not the worst, when it started to get more hj than bj I moved her hands off and she took the hint. She was going at it just fine but I didn't think I was going to finish that way so I pulled her up for CG and we have the condom no condom chat. I say no she says 2 I say 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1 you come outside, OK in your mouth, no in mouth, I direct her mouth back to junior and got a bit more aggressive though well short of a proper face fuck. She didn't complain but I def had to hold her head down while I was coming as she was trying to get away mid spurt.

She excused herself to clean up, on return we sat around in silence for a few minutes before I dressed and left. No idea about her English we didn't really try to chat much. As noted earlier, no regrets, no complaints, just another slightly less passive than usual j girl.
So you didn't fuck? You mentioned CG but seems like you never got to it. $240 for BBBJ seems pricey. Mary at least gives a bj in the shower. She puts hot water in her mouth for extra sensation.

So you didn't fuck? You mentioned CG but seems like you never got to it. $240 for BBBJ seems pricey. Mary at least gives a bj in the shower. She puts hot water in her mouth for extra sensation.
That's correct, didn't fuck. I didn't like her bbfs price point and I didn't want the bag, so I came in her mouth. I got exactly what I asked for at the advertised price. Do with that info what you will.

Went to see Ema today.Let me say, she's very attractive, which makes our session worse. She started with a half ass massage. Then asked what I liked, went down for a BBJ. This was the absolute worse I've ever had. She put like half an inch in her mouth and jerked me off. I said let's go. She lays on her back, guides me in and keeps her hand their. I don't know why, but she kept it there. Everytime I tried to put her legs over my shoulder so I could get deeper, she resisted. Tries doggie for like 2 minutes, and the she said to switch cuz the condom was coming off, it was not. Back to missionary, and again, wouldn't let me put her legs over my shoulders. She asked me to lay on my back again, I did. She took off the condom and instead of actually sucking it, she just jerked me off, terribly. I finally had to finish myself while sucking on her tits. What a waste. $340 down the drain.

pokler

Power Bottom
Went to see Ema today.Let me say, she's very attractive, which makes our session worse. She started with a half ass massage. Then asked what I liked, went down for a BBJ. This was the absolute worse I've ever had. She put like half an inch in her mouth and jerked me off. I said let's go. She lays on her back, guides me in and keeps her hand their. I don't know why, but she kept it there. Everytime I tried to put her legs over my shoulder so I could get deeper, she resisted. Tries doggie for like 2 minutes, and the she said to switch cuz the condom was coming off, it was not. Back to missionary, and again, wouldn't let me put her legs over my shoulders. She asked me to lay on my back again, I did. She took off the condom and instead of actually sucking it, she just jerked me off, terribly. I finally had to finish myself while sucking on her tits. What a waste. $340 down the drain.
The poor obviously does not want the be there. Makes me wonder what management tells these girls when they recruit them. Is it a bait and switch ? No doubt they start out with the money with something like " make $200 per hour" . But is the job description something as vague as " entertain nice gentlemen "?
I have my doubts as to them being told they have to suck dicks , let dicks come in your mouth , and fuck in many positions .

The poor obviously does not want the be there. Makes me wonder what management tells these girls when they recruit them. Is it a bait and switch ? No doubt they start out with the money with something like " make $200 per hour" . But is the job description something as vague as " entertain nice gentlemen "?
I have my doubts as to them being told they have to suck dicks , let dicks come in your mouth , and fuck in many positions .
And RIM too.

often wondered this myself. I think it depends on the culture and situation.

A lot of these non Asian girls works at flushing fast house $100-$140 spots. And when they come to Manhattan it’s just a money grab until people realize they don’t do any GFE or service period.
facts. same ones running the circuit in corona and elmhurst. forget these girls. waste of time and money.

I don't even think it's $200 per hour. Last time I was at an AMP I had a good connection with the girl and we talked about it a bit. She had only passable English but I understood her say that they make $50-100

I don't even think it's $200 per hour. Last time I was at an AMP I had a good connection with the girl and we talked about it a bit. She had only passable English but I understood her say that they make $50-100
Not at the places that have the better ladies that stick around... Not sure if splits changed now but before they would get about half of split or more (and tips). This is from what the ladies I took outside of the spas told me. I obviously wouldn't know for sure.

Getting a little off topic, but thought I'd throw in my two cents. From what I've been told, different spots charge slightly different rates and you can see that when the girls move from one house to another and their rates change slightly. But it is around 1/3. Now the Japanese girls also have their agency that manages them and they also take a cut (not sure what it is) which is also reflected in their higher prices. I think they take home around 60% of the quoted rate. For a $340 girl she pockets $200. I not sure what other expenses she's responsible for though.

Holly 1hr 300 w Feb discount, +40 she totally earned. Bbbj lfk cfs

I texted late drunk stupid looking for hhr specifically for Holly as these Japanese girls are boring and overpriced. She had my clothes off and us in the shower in a hot second, and despite the language barrier I felt sure I wanted the hr. No regrets. Pics are at best representative, she's a cups and like 4'10", worst I can say is crappy belly tattoo, otherwise great little spinner. She dealt with my fat drunk white self very professionally, indulging in my kneel before me bbbj, then 69, then various cfs, and finally sure mock me lfk and hj. I'm sure she would have cim finish if I'd asked, but hey I liked her and it was fun to pretend we had a connection. It was all stupidly intimate for an amp visit, I highly recommend and hope to repeat even if to discover it was all just a dream.

PS. I made it home safely

Holly 1hr 300 w Feb discount, +40 she totally earned. Bbbj lfk cfs

I texted late drunk stupid looking for hhr specifically for Holly as these Japanese girls are boring and overpriced. She had my clothes off and us in the shower in a hot second, and despite the language barrier I felt sure I wanted the hr. No regrets. Pics are at best representative, she's a cups and like 4'10", worst I can say is crappy belly tattoo, otherwise great little spinner. She dealt with my fat drunk white self very professionally, indulging in my kneel before me bbbj, then 69, then various cfs, and finally sure mock me lfk and hj. I'm sure she would have cim finish if I'd asked, but hey I liked her and it was fun to pretend we had a connection. It was all stupidly intimate for an amp visit, I highly recommend and hope to repeat even if to discover it was all just a dream.

PS. I made it home safely
She's A cup? just asking because the pics make them look bigger

And are the beds high enough at this place to do standing mish?

She's A cup? just asking because the pics make them look bigger

And are the beds high enough at this place to do standing mish?
Pics are at best representative, if you're a boob man sorry, but I say she's a pretty little spinner.

Geometry is tough, it depends on you and her and the furniture. She's small and the furniture is normal. She has a good attitude, was my experience on one go.