Xmas Sales

Day 2 at the mall

I hit up Toys R us with a 3 page list from my kids. Everything is video games and remote control cars. My daughter wants all these thug type clothes..

The baby( 7 years old), didnt make a list and said, "Mommy, just buy me anything I would be happy."

He has such a good heart!

Re: Day 2 at the mall

Originally posted by Kimmie

The baby( 7 years old), didnt make a list and said, "Mommy, just buy me anything I would be happy."

Wow! that's a good kid! wish any of my kids woulda said that.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Re: Day 2 at the mall

Originally posted by Kimmie

I hope you're gonna do the right thing and buy that one all the best stuff.

Damn straight. I plan to buy him everything a little boy could want.

He is like this every year. His only requests for Xmas each year has been a gumball machine. He has a heart of gold.

I did something right with this one.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Byblos perfume and cologne

I went to one of those National Liquidator stores after work today and found a perfume I wanted to give to a girl who's special to me. I don't even think it's being made anymore and I've only been able to find the men's cologne version (which is my favorite along with Fahrenheit).

I gave Byblos perfume to a girl I worked with about 7 years ago and she loved it. she told me she was in an elevator with 2 other ladies and one of them said, "Wow! someone's perfume smells good."
The second lady said, "Oh, it's my Tresor."
The first one said, "No, it's not that...I have that one...Something smells really good."
My friend happily said, "Oh! It's Byblos!":)

Toys R Us Memories

When you work retail, you really develop a love/hate relationship with Xmas, especially at Toys R Us. I remember our schedule from Thanksgiving thru Xmas, MWF 9AM - 6PM, TuThSat 9AM-Midnite. And everyone worked more than their schedule.

Whew!

The strange thing is.....it was fun!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I was in the Tiffany's in Manhassett on Saturday and they gave us one of those resturaunt style beepers. The parking lot for that mall on Northern Blvd. looks like a Mercedes dealership. Did alot of online shopping that night, very neat, pick out the item, have it wrapped and shipped, great since I have alot of out of town relatives. beats going to the post office or UPS.