Xmas Sales

ok ladies and gents...

went to mall today (god i dont miss retail management at this time of year thats for sure)

went into the old store i managed and a few others i know managers at

heres the deal

in case some of u havent or are not done shopping i got the skinny on some upcoming sales

banana republic
markdowns start monday which are good for starting tuesday and wednesday..get their quick cuz they blow out of stuff

ann taylor

sweater sale next week

express..
end of week they start their redlines markdown madness

ps suggestion

bath and body works having hugeeeeee sale..go for the 6 for 36 deal..get that special lady, daughter, wife, gf, babysitter, provider (oops..haha jk) the shower gels and lotion..remember boys its all about layering the scents

rob i have no clue where the hell u worked but my old store that i was in

it was 26 thousand square feet, 17 registers, and over 200 employees at holiday time (no it wasnt a dept store)..
omg we never left before 1am on days we closed at 10pm during the holidays..
and forget when we closed at 11pm the week before xmas we would be in there till 230am..

i was lucky i was an hourly paid manager..so i barely got overtime but the managers that were salary oh man they worked like dogs...

i miss the people..the kids that worked for me it was good to see them again and the managers hooked me up with the little secret of upcoming sales..

phantom for men or women..is it a gift what size

god damn i should hire myself out as ug personel shopper..but i did really truely loved helping people shop

ok guess that sweaters not for me then lol

try banana republic or ann taylor for the better quality but remember phantom women like accessories so shoot for matching cashmere socks or gloves..ok what color hair does she have and how tall

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj
rob i have no clue where the hell u worked but my old store that i was in

omg we never left before 1am on days we closed at 10pm during the holidays..
and forget when we closed at 11pm the week before xmas we would be in there till 230am..

i was lucky i was an hourly paid manager..so i barely got overtime but the managers that were salary oh man they worked like dogs...

i
I was one of those managers that worked like a dog and got paid nada...worked for two of the majors.....

Christmas Bah Humbug!

Spent entire day yesterday shopping. Stores packed and they say no one has money. It seems every year Christmas comes faster and the shopping more a pain in the butt. The good thing is now shopping almost complete. Stores hit today Sears, Nordstrom, Toys R Us, Macy’s, Body Shop, & Tiffany for that special someone. For someone like me that hates shopping today was pure torture. Now the warping and the little decorating I do begins. I will be glad when it is over. Bah Humbug!

i was in the same stores minus toys r us..it was packed..hey jim did the tiffanys use a beeper system in their store...im like where the fuck am i tgi fridays...

anybody want a 110llb dog named jack..lol jk

Your lucky you were not in toys r us. That one was the worst. Tiffanys was the best. No beeper for me I called before hand and they had the items I wanted held and they gave me an appointment time. Arrived there and they had everything ready. BTW I will take Jack anytime. Enjoy the game today.

Originally posted by Phantom
Sounds like Jack's been a bad boy.
oh man phantom u have no idea..that goof lives to knock over things with his tail...and keeps trying to rip apart my scobby doo slippers..i think he hates having them on my feet..

by the way the creamy garlic dressing sounds yumm yumm..there are two fav restaraunts in mystic that i go to when i visit folks and thats their house dressing...

jim...thats y i send my bro in cali money to get my nephews stuff..i have no clue what 5 and 7 year old boys want besides loud noise things and video games..

Originally posted by greekgirlinnj

keeps trying to rip apart my scobby doo slippers..i think he hates having them on my feet..

jim...thats y i send my bro in cali money to get my nephews stuff..i have no clue what 5 and 7 year old boys want besides loud noise things and video games..
Jack is jealous of scobby doo. He wants to be the top dog! LOL

Dee you have the right idea sending money. Shopping in Toys R Us is a big pain in the ass. Bah Humbug LOL