Xixi Spa - 689-255-9929

Cici

Another visit here, this time I’ll focus on Cici the one I felt more connected with.. this way I’ll be able to take my time with her.

I setup the appointment without much heads up so I waited a little and rearrange my schedule a tad but it was worth it.
She recognized me and that always a good thing. Hand by hand to the room, happy go lucky. As soon as the door closed she attached me with hugs and kisses saying she missed me and was waiting to meet again, she admitted doubles are not her favorite thing she much rather have a good one on one.
I nodded and then said “well!! Here I am, show me”. She ripped off her black dress and jumped me again, lfk, helping me out my shirt and pants, pulled me out and helped me to a very slow bbj/bls.
She continued the live in the shower before and after a good soapy wash.
Back in the room straight to daty, Trimmed, soft and clean.
Covered up and we fucked like lost lovers mostly in miss and cg finishing in doggy.

If you take your time you’ll will be rewarded with a very gfe style with timely moans, dirty talking and eye rolls. Cici gave herself to me In a very a natural way a complete 180 from the double last week.