WTF?!? - hello fellow mongers - w4m (li)

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cas/5582497324.html

hello fellow mongers - w4m (li)

fuck you utopia guide, a fellow monger got hiv. this could have been avoided if your shitty website didnt ban hundreds of guys for a spelling mistake, or no hyphens in a phone # or what ever you power hungry little dick heads dont like, a bunch of stupid fucking rules on a whore board, wtf do you assholes think that site is??...you forgotten that the site is not yours its everyone's who come on there to disperse info. you got assholes that are worthless like trigreek on there every 5 mins and doesnt bring anything to the table and bacenack is like a jerkoff substitute teacher doing what ever the biggest dueshbag slinky doesnt want to do...good luck to the guy who is hiv...
do NOT contact me with unsolicited servic
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Entitlement and finger pointing ratjer than self blame..... Sounds easier. That's how today's younger generation is and 3/4 of the older as well.
Would love to hear or see..."yes I screwed up. My bad"

Sorry guys, I think that I am having a total brain fart here. Is fred just reposting what he saw on CL? The add is gone so I can't see if its the same as what is coped in the body of the post. It appears as though it is. Is this person talking about another monger? How does he know he is hiv positive? or is he posting about himself. Usually you see more details as to where they might have caught it, etc. Just confused....

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Sorry guys, I think that I am having a total brain fart here. Is fred just reposting what he saw on CL? The add is gone so I can't see if its the same as what is coped in the body of the post. It appears as though it is. Is this person talking about another monger? How does he know he is hiv positive? or is he posting about himself. Usually you see more details as to where they might have caught it, etc. Just confused....
Someone posted a bullshit accusation on cl that he caught HIV and named ?4? women claiming he must have caught it from one of them. Someone reposted that here and AS IS THIS WEBSITES RULES ABOUT REPOSTING BULLSHIT FOUND ON OTHER WEBSITES that post was deleted. On top of everything else, the assertion that the reason he caught HIV was UG's fault is patently absurd because even in the highly unlikely event that the post was not totally fabricated, the post would still have been made AFTER the event occurred.

Someone posted a bullshit accusation on cl that he caught HIV and named ?4? women claiming he must have caught it from one of them. Someone reposted that here and AS IS THIS WEBSITES RULES ABOUT REPOSTING BULLSHIT FOUND ON OTHER WEBSITES that post was deleted. On top of everything else, the assertion that the reason he caught HIV was UG's fault is patently absurd because even in the highly unlikely event that the post was not totally fabricated, the post would still have been made AFTER the event occurred.
Per rule #23:
Do not copy reviews, warnings, "informational posts", public service announcements OR ANYTHINBG ELSE from sites such as CL, ***, T*B*D, etc. If it is not your first hand experience, do not post it here. If "your friend" experienced it, tell him to get his own account here and post about it.

Thanks

Thanks, i was definitely missing info.