WSG Questions???

I was just wondering if I could get some answers to some questions I had following my first visit to WSG (actually first visit to any AMP). I've read past posts about trying to get more than just HR but unfortunately saying "sucky fucky" doesn't always cut it. What is the best way to find out if extras are available or at least which AMPs in Manhattan are they common? Also how much extra tip is the norm (my friend was told $500 for FS at WSG, obviously she wasn't into it)? Finally is it common for the desk girl to grab money straight out of your wallet if she doesn't think you are tipping enough? (after giving her 30 for a tip she f'ing grabbed another 10 out of me wallet, I wanted to break her arm but was relaxed enough to keep my cool) Anyways overall I had a good time but would really like to find an AMP where services such as bbbj are on the menu. Thanks.

Do you mean WGS (West Garden Spa)?

I assume...
Anyway, there has been much posted on this board about this place. I have not heard of anyone getting more than HR with some roaming , nor even as a regular there, have I been offered anything more. $500 for fs is ridiculous and she was probably just trying to make you stop asking. It won't happen on premises at least.

The mamasan there is very gracious and professional. I can't imagaine her actually grabbing money out of your wallet. $30 is an ok tip, not great, on the lower side. I usually tip $40 - $60 depending on the amount of roaming allowed, how much I have on me and my general mood that day. As far as the tip goes to the girl I guess for her its HMMV. (her mileage may vary). But I try to be polite and appreciative - some experiences have been better than others. For instance, 1 girl ("May" I think) gave an enjoyable pros. massage with the release. Others who have let me roam under the top and outside the bottom have gotten $60. I've never been allowed inside the pants.

Is it possible you were expecting too much, or maybe giving some attitude if she grabbed $ from you? I don't know I wasn't there but on your 1st visit anywhere its always best to be generous and remain a gentleman. BTW, I also usually tip the shower girl $5 - $7 - just for good karma. As has been stated here before its best if you go to WGS with no expectations. Enjoy it for what it is - a nice, clean spa with great facilities, friendly and relatively attractive staff with GREAT massage and HR at a reasonable cost. With that in mind you should never be disappointed.

Also, I would never let anyone grab money from my wallet and if it happened would certainly make my displeasure known. I'm still hoping for more at WGS one day but never push for it.

WGS

Never head of anyone getting more than a HJ, although I've been able to roam everywhere at times. The tip thing must have been a mistake because they are usually not this way. I usually just give them 120-140 and say give the rest to the girl.

For the most mileage, try to see the same girl every time you go (of course, only if you tip her well or this strategy will work against you). You could also try tipping before the session.