wounded by mean Men!

jmc,

I was typing while you were posting.

Glad to see you had a good time with candie and it was worht the time, effort and money.

From what I've seen most guys seem to like her quite a bit.

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Oh For Crying Out Loud

Men, women, sex, money, ego... a recipe for ongoing and unremitting disaster

I should not have even put my .02 in to begin with, Ive never met Candie, dont know anything about her or her reasons and motives. What transpired seemed whiney, manipulative,transparent and disingenuous- TO ME!
Im sorry if I didnt make this clear, its just my opinion. If I hurt anyones feelings, I apologize. But, until I feel satisfied that this wasnt some "business" nonsense, I will not retract anything I wrote.
Take care, really
HP

HP: Sorry. I misconstrued your post. Upon a careful second reading, I realize that you were not speaking about Candie's NYC rates. I responded to what I thought was a comment about her "high" prices in the city, costs which I found fair and reasonable commensurate with other providers. After reflection, and a reading of your post when I was not working, I admit to careless assessment. The manipulation that you conjecture about, if verified, has no place in the hobby. I apologize to you for my hasty response.

[Edited by jmcurry on 05-01-2001 at 04:50 PM]

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by jmcurry
HP: I apologize to you for my hasty response.

[Edited by jmcurry on 05-01-2001 at 04:50 PM]
jmc, no harm , no foul- thank you for reconsidering your response/ this board can be a pleasure when there are reasonable men behind the handles
take care hp

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by justme
Reasonable people?
Does the fact that you italicized "people" mean that you are questioning whether or not there are indeed people behind the handles? Or by doing that did you mean to juxtapose "reasonable" and "people" to make a point that people on this board are not in fact reasonable? Or lastly, by using people instead of men as I did, are you trying to make the point that women post here as well?
take care hp

[Edited by Hotpuppy on 05-01-2001 at 07:42 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Or perhaps the question was as to whether you thought that only the men should be reasonable, but not the women ? ( Perhaps a riff on the root meanings of the word hysteria, which is actually quite mysoginistic if you break it down ).

justme

homo economicus
The gist of people was gender related, although somewhat deliberately ambiguous. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what I meant, either... mostly just looking for clarification on the gender specific pronoun.