• Just look at the face, only the face!

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I'd cum hard and hate myself. (maybe)

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Nyet! Never.

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Not a chance in hell!

She has such a mismatch between her face and her body I'm tempted to say the full-length pics of her are phony. The thing is that if the're real, she'd scare the shit out of me.

Yikes. Is there such a thing as the opposite of a hard-on?

An OK face, could almost be cute (in picture 1 anyway) but a body like that.. I think you would have to be gay! That is a mans body, to fuck a womans body I want to see a petite frame, soft skin, NO MUSCLES! Toned, ok.. muscles like this chick, NOWAY!!! I just dont see the difference between banging her and a guy. I wonder if she even feels like a woman inside or if her body is to fucked up from the training???

Not my thing. I tried a muscular provider once (twice actually), and I confirmed that it wasn't my thing.

I think what freaked me out (this was probably 10 years ago now) was that one of them, this moderately attractive blonde from CA, liked the banana in the tailpipe too much. Maybe between that and the muscles, it made me think about the term "post-op."

When I was younger I thought it would be interesting to sleep with a Cory Everson type. But I was at strip club one time, and there was a dancer who was an amateur bodybuilder, and she freaked me out. Her forearms were bigger and more defined than mine. After that day, it ceased being a fantasy!

First 2 - No thanks. Number 3 - I would take a BJ. The muscle thing just really turns me off. Several years ago there was a muscular stripper at Private Eyes. I had no interest - actually turned-off. But she (I assume it was a she) seemed pretty busy giving laps so tweechizone.

I would have to say...any girl....that is muscular enough to kick the crap out of me....lacks sex appeal to me.....they may have a nice body...but I like more curvy, sexy, womanlyness to my women....