Would you do this?

A provider who advertises on CL but does not give out her phone number, only emale. She responds to ***** right away (which is rare on CL, I think). Says she is booked today and tomorrow but could do next week some day. I agree and want to know where. Then she makes this deal: if I pick up the cost for a hotel, I get full service for free, a 210 value. I say, only if I find a hotel that lets me pay cash. She agrees and now I am looking around for a facility. She posted only one picture of her butt which is very nice. Says she doesn't have any other pictures. Now my bullshit meter is starting to tick, but still I am wondering, if I should give it a try. What would you do? Do hotels accept cash only without ID? Any experience with this?

Well my humble advice to you is

Ask her what kind of hotel. If she says free full service, their might be a catch to it. The hotel more than likely is expensive and she said that is "booked" I figure she is one those "upscale providers", upscale because they feel their pussy is made out of gold but giving you a 'free" pop. She is more than likely a former street walker. I say meet follow through with it because you are not paying for sex. Under the law prostitution is the sale of sex. You are getting her a hotel room.

I guess my B.S in Criminology was useful after all.

Give it a try before that deal is over with homey. Stay safe

Your favorite gang banger "hobbyist" lol

1. You can't book a hotel room without ID.
2. You can't book a hotel room without a credit card up front, even if you eventually pay the bill in cash.

There is one, and only one, way to make this work: you find out how much the hotel costs (including taxes and other fees) and pay her in cash whatever that amount is. Then she books the room and pays for it. That way you don't have to use your card, you stay anonymous, and there are no unexpected room service and other charges that you are suddenly responsible. IMO, at most hotels in Manhattan, the total cost of a room, including all the taxes, etc., is generally higher than many provider's 1 hour rate. Definitely at least double her 210 FS rate. So bargain accordingly.

Last edited:
So, this is in the Stamford area. You can get a room around 100 bucks around here, which would make this a good trade. Maybe too good?

Perhaps she is trying to get you to book the room for the day, and planning on using it to whore out of for the following 24 hours or checkout!. It keeps her anonymous instead of you & keeps her from being on surveillance camera at the check in desk or any paper trail to her!. Worst case scenario, she gets busted later in the day & you are guilty by association for getting the room.It's a stretch but it could happen.

Last edited:

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Perhaps she is trying to get you to book the room for the day, and planning on using it to whore out of for the following 24 hours or checkout!. It keeps her anonymous instead of you & keeps her from being on surveillance camera at the check in desk or any paper trail to her!. Worst case scenario, she gets busted later in the day & you are guilty by association for getting the room.It's a stretch but it could happen.

BINGO!!!!! This is exactly what I thought!!!

I disagree with everyone

Find out the hotel homey right. Get the room, get the free pussy. She is GOING to use the room to hustle her money. If she gets busted by police they do not check the records of who got the room and bust them too. I been fucking whores in and out of hotel rooms for years and I have never had any police call me and say "hey did you rent this room to the whore". I put my info down and everything because I am not married and I could care less unless your wife is "columbo".

Then again most of you are white guys you got more to lose, me I don't give a shit and I got a girlfriend. My thing to you homey, it is not that serious. It seems like a fair trade , whatever she wants to do with the room is fine.

I remember I would get an overnight room for a 1 hour date with a whore. She would say "can I keep the room" I said yea go ahead. The problem she had was she aint had no laptop to post again to tell cats she is in an incall. I would post for her of course for a discount in the price of pussy. Some whores are so stupid I would have to tell them to stay in the hotel room and try to "flip your money" . Then they would be like oh i never thought of that.

Bitch that is why your a street walker.

I am ever the so charming guy of course.

Man I left something out, yea if the whore gets killed they will track you down whether your anonymous or not. The cell phone records or *****s will get you. Unless you have prepaid and they still could find out who you are.

I am out man

Last edited:
Find out the hotel homey right. Get the room, get the free pussy. She is GOING to use the room to hustle her money. If she gets busted by police they do not check the records of who got the room and bust them too. I been fucking whores in and out of hotel rooms for years and I have never had any police call me and say "hey did you rent this room to the whore". I put my info down and everything because I am not married and I could care less unless your wife is "columbo".

Then again most of you are white guys you got more to lose, me I don't give a shit and I got a girlfriend. My thing to you homey, it is not that serious. It seems like a fair trade , whatever she wants to do with the room is fine.

I remember I would get an overnight room for a 1 hour date with a whore. She would say "can I keep the room" I said yea go ahead. The problem she had was she aint had no laptop to post again to tell cats she is in an incall. I would post for her of course for a discount in the price of pussy. Some whores are so stupid I would have to tell them to stay in the hotel room and try to "flip your money" . Then they would be like oh i never thought of that.

Bitch that is why your a street walker.

I am ever the so charming guy of course.

Man I left something out, yea if the whore gets killed they will track you down whether your anonymous or not. The cell phone records or *****s will get you. Unless you have prepaid and they still could find out who you are.

I am out man
Irv, you are wrong about that.

Of course the police have to prove that you gave the room in exchange for sex but if they can it is as good as cash. Anything that can legally hold value, even barter for other services, can be used in a charge of prostitution.

Does it make the case harder to prove than if you used cash, or especially some form of traceable transfer of cash - like credit card, most certainly. Does it make you bullet-proof from prosecution? No.

You better go back to that college you attended and tell them you want a refresher course. [just kidding] :)

Guys...book the room with a gift card. Give a fake name but when you get there they may ask for an ID. Depends on the agent. Get a pre paid visa/MC and then book the room that way. Still registers as a visa/MC but the name doesnt matter.

1. You can't book a hotel room without ID.
2. You can't book a hotel room without a credit card up front, even if you eventually pay the bill in cash.
Maybe not book a reservation for one, but some will let you rent one for cash, no ID. The Liberty comes to mind. You can get an overnight room there weekdays (weekends are short stay only) In fact, I don't think they will accept cards there at all? Never seen them used there.

You could get the room with her, do the dead, then you leave her with the room. In fact, that is done quite frequently there. My soon to be ex wife used to be a provider, and she tells me she used to do that a lot with clients there.

I think they may have a "no guests in the room" policy, but the wife says she never had any problems with it. But it may be because the staff there all knew her.

Irv, you are wrong about that.

Of course the police have to prove that you gave the room in exchange for sex but if they can it is as good as cash. Anything that can legally hold value, even barter for other services, can be used in a charge of prostitution.

Hmmmmm... so when the wife used to say "if you buy me xyz, i'll give you a 45 minute deepthroat tonight, cum as many times as you can", technically, that was prostitution?

Somewhat OT, but curious, would it legally apply at all within the confines of a marriage? What if you were a non-married but established couple? Or engaged? what if you were legitimate friends, fuck friends, but not a monogamous couple?

I had a friend who's girl wrecked his bmw. His insurance deductible was 1500. She and he arranged for her to pay it off, much of it cash, but he agreed to a credit of $50 for every BJ she gave him within the first month after the crash happenned. According to him, she opted to get on her knees about 15 times the first week. Knocking off half the bill.

Couples sometimes barter between each other with sexual favors. Is that prostitution? Seems to be a lot of grey area there...

I was once almosted busted getting a BJ in a parked car under the bruckner with a provider I had known for years. (why we were under the bruckner is another story...) I would say we were friends, but the sex was always strictly on a professional basis. The cops took us aside and questioned us in detail --- I knew her well, so I knew all the answers - birthday, where she was born, her current real name, original maiden name, her kids names and birthdays, her real address, parents names... She knew much of the the same about me. So they decided we were not pro/john. Which of course we were.

Seems to me that the requirement that the provider and the john need to be semi strangers to one another is rather abitrary.