Won't take much effort??!!

in need of a blowjob. it won't take much effort on your part.

(PostingID: 732244957)
Hahahahaha.

As in the joke of the masked and armed robber who breaks in a sperm bank and forces one of the secretaries to open one of the bottles where the sperm is preserved and drink from it under the threat of a gun.

When she finished drinking it, he takes off his mask, revealing that he is her husband and tells her: "Now what is the fucking big deal about it?"

Travel Agent: May I help you?
Customer: My name is John Smith.
Travel Agent: Are you here for vacation or a blow job?
Customer (startled): Well, I'd, I'd like a vacation.
Travel Agent (to his colleagues): Could someone please help Mr. Smith? He's here for just a vacation.

-- Excerpt from 'The Secret Policeman's Ball'

Poor bastard must be very used to married life.
Maybe not even. How does that title of his read with the question marks? Like, "It won't take much effort?! Really?! WOW!" I think the guy just doesn't speak English fluently and doesn't really fit in with his community (otherwise his chances of getting a bj without the help of CL would be greater). With that assumption, and judging by his six inch cock, he could be a well-off (by stereotypical standards) Asian/Pacific-Islander (ethnic guess based on New Windsor's ethnic population other than European, source: google "New Windsor community profile ethnicity," first result). Or I could be waaayyy off. :D

Last edited:
Travel Agent: May I help you?
Customer: My name is John Smith.
Travel Agent: Are you here for vacation or a blow job?
Customer (startled): Well, I'd, I'd like a vacation.
Travel Agent (to his colleagues): Could someone please help Mr. Smith? He's here for just a vacation.

-- Excerpt from 'The Secret Policeman's Ball'
Monty Python's Flying Circus did that skit as well Titled ' The Travel Agent Sketch'

Nothing compares to British Comedy........

Sushi