Wonderful spa midtown 646-591-5167

JoJo - Wonderful Spa 212-253-0018

Read elsewhere about this AMP.
first thought: not a fan of the sign, location is clean but tiny I could spread my arms and touch the hallways walls, room was ok size.

wanted to see Jenifer or Jojo based on some recent reviews elsewhere since I didn’t see much positive here: odd.
Jojo welcomed me with open arms. She is friendly, sweet and super cute babe.
We got in the room, she says $60 hf at this point I figure I’ll come clean about a new kink I picked up recently so I told her if she could and I place $200 +the house fee on the bed. Jojo, in a sexy way and whisper to me that I will be very happy when she’s done and licked my ear. She took my hands and let me squeeze her nice ass then her perky titas.

She returns with the supplies and we escape to a quick uneventful shower aside from some good ass rub, a little of my kink request and a good wash.

We go back in the room and Jojo help me dry she speaks ok English and her body is super nice. Mm C, shapely ass, hips, pretty face, big eyes. She let me suck on her erect nipples and she’s got excited.. I asked her to perform that kink thing and she did it so perfectly that I almost came. she let me feel how wet she got. I did some daty and she was fresh, sweet and really wet. We 69 and I wanted to fuck so she takes out a rain coat and mounted me cg. I fucked her good while sucking on her nips with she hug me. I think she came but I’m not sure. She fuck me hard and then started shaking and stopped she’s very very tight and the small patch on top is very sexy, a nice change from all the bald pussy in this town.

She lay down for mish so we cfs some more and I came all over her stomach and titas . She’s very funny, she picked it up with her hand and almost put it in my mouth. Too bad I didn’t get her number but ima try for it the next time I see her.

Mimi
240/hr
BBJ, CFS

Communication with them is easy and informative. Photos they sent me were all real photos of the ladies working on the day. I ended up opting for Mimi - short hair, slender, pretty face, early 30s, Saggy B cups maybe, not much of an ass. She has a great attitude and she’s petite which works for me. She asked if I wanted a TS and i declined, told her all i needed was to wash Jr and i’d be ready to go.

Lay face down for a sensual massage and a cat bath. On the flip she goes for the nipples and eventually makes her way down to an intense bbj. No real DT but there was a lot of saliva and a lot of hand motion as well. I lift her up and we go into standing mish for some pounding. She asked me to fuck her harder so i obliged. 5 min in she asks to turn her around and put her in doggy. Once again, i obliged. Doggy was a ton of fun. She tries her best to fuck you back and actually kept fucking me after i had busted in the bag.

Offered a shower but i opted for the hot towel clean up. We laid down and talked a bit. Overall an awesome time with Mimi and I am planning on repeating soon.

Overall - 9/10
Face - 7.5/10
Body - 6.5/10
BBJ - 7.5/10
CFS - 10/10
Attitude - 10/10

After my first experience with Mimi, as i mentioned, i was planning on going back. Texted the number and was told that Mimi was on vacation and wouldn’t be back until the following month. I was kinda bummed out but they told me that they had a new girl “Miya” who was rlly good. I was also bummed out by the photos they sent because i’m sure only one of them was accurate while the others seemed to be from the web or social media. In the past they’ve always sent real photos so it had me a bit skeptical but i took the chance and it paid off.

I walked in and was met by Lisa : slim, B cups, pretty cute. She walks me in and I tell her i’d like to see the other ladies before starting. She speaks minimal English but understood what i was asking for. Out comes Miya first… not my type, she looked a little bit on the thicker side. Next comes out Coco, and from a far she looked slim but I thought Lisa looked better. So i choose Lisa and we negotiate 240/HR : BBJ, CFS.

I opt for a shower after a long day at work. Nothing eventful, which I actually prefer because I like to get into the room and get my massage followed by the good stuff. After about 5 minutes of her washing JR, the boys, and my asshole we are all finished and getting ready to head back. As we leave the shower area i tun into Coco and GOD DAMN does she look a million times better up close. The entire massage all i could think about was Coco and how i’d hate myself if I didn’t get that before she disappeared.

However, on the flip Lisa starts with a super solid bbj and I forget all about Coco. But the main event was the one that put her over the top. This is back to back experiences of ladies at this spot just absolutely loving to get fucked. Lisa and I go from standing mish to sideways mish and back and forth for a solid 25 minutes. We had to take a few breaks because we were drenched and she asked me for a break a few times as well. With about 5 minutes left I still hadn’t finished and she was telling me that she was tired, so I mentioned that I would like to book another session with one of the other girls. She immediately gets up and says “no fuck me more”. I pound her out for the remaining 5 minutes and she grabs her phone to translate that she will get me another girl for the next session because she “orgasm too many times”.

Lisa walks out and I hear a bunch of chatter and laughing, when Coco comes bursting the door open asking if i wanted to go another round. We agree on 200/HH including BBJ. She said “ok but only if you make me cum 4 times. You make my friend cum 3 times.” We laughed and got started with an even better bbj that almost had me bust in her mouth. I knew I had a mission to complete so i stopped Coco and told her it was time. We started with standing mish followed by doggy and ended in mish. 15 minutes later i blew in the bag and i was exhausted. Not sure if she came the 4 times she asked for but seemed like at least a couple of times.

Overall I dont know which of the two is more of a freak but all i know is that i highly recommend both of them. You gotta love it when the provider wants to get fucked as much as you want to fuck them. This place is slowly becoming my go-to due to talent, service, and cost. Now granted, these aren’t DDY/NYAF type lookers but they are better looking than a bunch of AMPs.

Overall was 240 for the HR for Lisa and 200 for the HALF with Coco.

Yaya
270/hr
CBJ, CFS

Was welcomed by yaya. Saw her pictures on Twitter and have been curious to see her in person and she was super cute when I saw her. She led me to the room which was small. She speaks ok English but that’s no problem because she uses a translator app to be able to communicate with each other.

I went with an hr and wanted to go straight to the good stuff. Started with cbj and she knows how to use her tongue well with a little teeth. After a while I was about to blow in the bag but before that can happen I needed to get inside that sweet busty body of hers. Said I wanted to fuck her now but she instead told me that she’ll fuck me first which was cute the way she said that.

So, I lay down and we start with cg, then mish followed by doggy and ended with reverse cg. I enjoyed hearing her little moans and watching the view from behind. Afterwards, we sit down and talk for a bit. Overall, an awesome time with yaya and planning on repeating.

BOBO - Wonderful Spa
$70 house+$200

I called to see who was available earlier in the day and was texted pic of 3 girls. I liked Bobo‘s pics and later that called to see if she was free and she was so I stopped in. I rang bell was let in by another girl Mimi I believe and she took me to Bobo. She was petite (short) Chinese woman, w/ perky breasts and pretty face. She spoke little English but we worked out what I wanted and compensation. I had planned for hour with table shower but got their later than planned so could only do half hour, skipped shower and massage and use full h for fun stuff. We both undressed she was slip tiny but cute tushy she made me lay back and started with bbbj which I wasn’t expecting as a condom was at the ready on counte. She gave attention to the shaft the balls, she even moved up to suck my nipples in between and moved back and forth. This went for awhile and then she did “now you fuck me”. She put on rubber and got me up, she layed me down and gestured me to get on to and guided me into her. I’m a big guy in size over her but she want hesitant to take me while in missionary. My cock was big she did so and said she like it. She kept eye contact and kept telling me she like don’t stop and played with me nipples and rubbed my ass and pulled me into her. with that motivation and cheering me on I went hard in missionary, out her legs up on shoulder and kept going. Her moans sounded so good!! switched to doggy where again she wanted me to go hard saying “you so big I like give me”. she took doggy hard moaning pound wanting harder until I slipped out and thought I broke something. After a few seconds to catch breath to see if all was well, then while standing had her in missionary on the table and went to work. She looked me in the eyes hand around my neck as I went harder and deeper her moans were amazing and she kept say I like I like.. I could hold out anymore and pop. she never broke eye contact and just gave a little giggle.

Bobo is very cute and give you lots of attention. those big bright eyes looking up at me, caressing my face, nipples those moans yup I enjoyed that thoroughly. 5 out of 5 ⭐️ for sure.