Wonderful spa midtown 646-591-5167

After a stressful day visited this CMP near 2nd Avenue and 22nd Street. Had to call the number above to make the appointment before hand because they don't do walkins. Was greeted by young i think thai spinner named Selina, looked about 25, who had a perky ass with great tits. She seemed pretty flirty from the get go as she guided me into the ts room after paying the 70 house which was comforting to know we were game. After a pretty thorough washing she started giving me a b2b slide which woke the boys right up. I gave her a taste right before we made our way to the massage room. the massage was pretty decent with roaming and no towel. seeing her young tight body kept the boys very interested as i flipped over. at this point i was thinking enough with the massage and let's play. she gave a great ball bath and bbbj and her tight kitty led to a cathartic release lol. all in all will return to try the rest of the menu.

After a stressful day visited this CMP near 2nd Avenue and 22nd Street. Had to call the number above to make the appointment before hand because they don't do walkins. Was greeted by young i think thai spinner named Selina, looked about 25, who had a perky ass with great tits. She seemed pretty flirty from the get go as she guided me into the ts room after paying the 70 house which was comforting to know we were game. After a pretty thorough washing she started giving me a b2b slide which woke the boys right up. I gave her a taste right before we made our way to the massage room. the massage was pretty decent with roaming and no towel. seeing her young tight body kept the boys very interested as i flipped over. at this point i was thinking enough with the massage and let's play. she gave a great ball bath and bbbj and her tight kitty led to a cathartic release lol. all in all will return to try the rest of the menu.
What was expected or given on top of the $70.00 house fee? Thank you for your first of what will be many more good reviews.

Stopped by Wednesday, drew Jennifer. Dark-skinned Asian from Thailand. Curvy if you like that, she is your girl. Quick table shower then good massage, strong hands. On flip, she asks what I want.Told her everything. A llittle daty then bbbj. Doggie , mish to finish in bag. This girl has a very sexy vibe about her. Would def repeat, but she tells me she's leaving soon. Damage 60 house, 180 for girl. 240 all in. Have fun boys. Actually closer to 1st ave.

Interesting to see this small spa pop up here. They dont get the attention big busy places like PH and AL but I find the services here about the same. But the location is more for manhattan locals cause they are closer to 1st ave not near the subway.
I had good times with Amy (no longer there) and Bella.

Interesting to see this small spa pop up here. They dont get the attention big busy places like PH and AL but I find the services here about the same. But the location is more for manhattan locals cause they are closer to 1st ave not near the subway.
I had good times with Amy (no longer there) and Bella.
Hey @jessepinkman clearly you didn't read the post which immediately preceded yours.
Your post added zero value to this thread, but a great example of awful.

I was in the area earlier running some errands and decided I would toftt.

So I text them when I'm near and am sent a large copy/pasted message about the place: 80 hour, 2 girls hhr 120, 2 girls hr 140, young girls from all over asia, new girls every ten days. I say ok and ask for a line up when I get there.

Mms says to text when I'm there. I do, then get told to ring the doorbell, which, what even was the point of that. I'm let in and am greeted by a middle aged woman who I assumed was mms in a "silk robe". I ask for the bathroom and afterward ask about the lineup once in the room.

She tells me the other girl is out taking care of business and if I want to wait she'll text her. Oh, and also no table shower today because it's broken. I say ok, I'll just take you (Selena). Give her the house fee, 80, leaves and comes back. She asks what kind of service I want, so I ask for everything, tells me it's 200. I start to get the money but all for clarification. She says it's 200 on top of the house fee. I ask for my money back, she says she'll ask the other girl how long she'll be.
Tries to get me to sit with her and make small talk. Reiterate that I want my money back. She leaves and comes back with my money, but says the other girl will be back in a half hour.
I'm good, I'll be leaving now, thank her for her time and I'm off to finish my errand.

Would not recommend, place is too out in the open, woman was not young, no ts available, and not the price I'd pay.

Latina Lily - 646-591-5167

I was hoping to see Jojo based on some reviews and hear say from a friend, I didn’t make an appointment because we didn’t know what time we’ll be done drinking in Hoboken

In any event, huge sign outside the door :rolleyes:. I get there and Lily is available, Latina with a cute cute face and wide wide hips. I was trying to make the best of my time with lily it helped that the place is tiny and I could hear jojo getting pounded in the next room, the room we were in didn’t have that annoying music playing.
Lily is a fine Latina and she really aims to please. I don’t bargain and drop 260, we get busy. I undress.. hmm. Not used to that. Lfk, she backs up on me that was cute but not the GFE I’m used to. Uneventful shower, no TS some tugging and lots of washing, nothing to write home about. She does have a nice body but this place is too small for her hips and ass.
Back in the room, we feel each other up mainly me spreading her ample ass she asks me to lay down and I told her I’m here for the massage. She took her time and was slow to get me going. Some parts felt mechanical and awkward but over all it was ok. 69, Cover applied and I just want to hit it and go to sleep.
We actually go at it pretty loud and hard her K9 view is out of this world her pussy pops out. She was wet and seemed to moan for real but I don’t know. I finished in K9 deep in her. We lay for a bit and she gives an average massage for it. We chat and I get dressed she helped me button up my shirt. I would repeat when not drunk.. saw Jojo on my way out what a sexy milf but the same in the pic they sent me.

Hey @Woodiedudie

I want to say thank you for the compliments in your review!!

I'm really bothered reading this that it seemed like you had just an "okay" time.

I'm sorry that it was kinda "average." I want you to feel like you're walking on cloud nine by the end of our session.

Please let me make it up to you! I don't like feeling like someone didn't have the best time when they visited! Especially when the person doesn't seem like a jerk, lol.

I won't be back in NYC until next year, but if you decide to visit me again, I promise to make it up to you!

Xoxo

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hey @Woodiedudie

I'm really bothered reading this that it seemed like you had just an "okay" time.

I'm sorry that it was kinda "average." I want you to feel like you're walking on cloud nine by the end of our session.

Please let me make it up to you! I don't like feeling like someone didn't have the best time when they visited! Especially when the person doesn't seem like a jerk, lol.

I won't be back in NYC until next year, but if you decide to visit me again, I promise to make it up to you!

Xoxo
Lilly you should take an ad here, you would do well.

Hey @Woodiedudie

Xoxo
Omg lily. Forgive me for not being able to respond quicker.
I had a great session with you, and the fact that you’re so involved and follow your reviews is even hotter than you can ever imagine. I heard great thing about you and even when I saw Jojo a few days later she only had wonderful things to say about you.
I like the fact you girls get along and that location is drama free, not like some other places I visit.

you don’t need you worry about “making it up” our time together was special. I will definitely see you again when you come back to wonderful or if you decide to go somewhere else it would be a good idea notifying us here or if you have your own twitter please respond with it (as long as we don’t break the rules).

have a wonderful time off and enjoy it.

P.S im posting a review of another Latina lily I just saw in nj.. and I mentioned you there too. Lol

@Woodiedudie
Now it's my turn to apologize for the late reply! lol

Ahh, yes, Jojo is a lovely girl =)

Yes, the place is mostly drama free.
There can be some small catfights, but we all kiss and makeup after. ;):)

We can't change some things, for example, our physical appearance, but the service is 100 % in my control. I'm glad to hear that you did have a good time and I served you well :D

I will be advertising here when I return =)
Hope to see you when I get back

Take care
Xoxoxo

Florida ruined me work wise and the hobby there is insane in a good way but tonight I was local and around this low key joint so I text and arrive on time for one of my favorites here, JoJo. she’s not here often so I was glad our stars aligned (actually texted her so I knew she’d be here today)

As I arrive she jumps in my arms asking how I’ve been. Her English also improves everytime time I see her. Sweet funny gal, long brownish hair, beautiful face, a smile that melts my heart, flirty, big eyes and don’t get me started on the body.
Mm C with the most perfect eraser nipples very sensitive, shaved with a triangle patch, good ass to hold in doggy and strong overall. She won’t break!!

We start with a complimentary shower, not much there but a good cleaning. Back in the room JoJo starts her routine with a relaxing soft massage, she does this thing with her knees it’s incredible, she’s the only one I get the actual massage from.
She’s has a GFE feel but with some limits. No dfk but a small peck, I love the way she smells, cbj (I never asked is there is an upsale because she’s really good at it). After I relax from her amazing soft touch I remove her skimpy dress and reveal that amazing body. Not skinny not fat just right for papa bear. Cbj follows, she has a crazy head game I don’t know how she does it but it feels like a bbj.
She hops on for 69 and I enjoy her deep throat and sweet pussy in my face, she gets wet rather quick! And gets into it, she positioned her pussy where she wants it for maximum lick to clit ratio. I hold her ass down and flick her clit with my tongue till she can’t take it anymore and cums on my mouth her whole body shivers.
She quickly slids down and rides me RCG hard and deep I can feel her tightness and she cums again after a min. I flip her for mish and rub my covered tip in her clit but it’s too sensitive, she grabs my cock and guide me in, I can feel how warm and juicy she is, I grab her mm C and suck on her nipple gently, she seems to love it and says “baby fuck me don’t stop”. That all I need to hear to flip her for doggy and grab that ass close to me. A few hard pumps, her moans some dirty talk and I blow in the bag…. And she lets out “oh yes babyyy” in the most sweet accent soft voice and gives me the thumbs up.

We both take a few min to clean up and she offered a massage.. a little chat and she helps me get ready. We went over by a few min she said it was ok since it wasn’t hectic yet. I like it when she’s sad to see me leave, tells me to cover up from the cold and next time put in a scarf, gives me a small kiss on the cheek as she asks me to not wait so long for next time.. we part ways and I go to the hotel to pass out with her sexy smell still on me.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Florida ruined me work wise and the hobby there is insane in a good way but tonight I was local and around this low key joint so I text and arrive on time for one of my favorites here, JoJo. she’s not here often so I was glad our stars aligned (actually texted her so I knew she’d be here today)

As I arrive she jumps in my arms asking how I’ve been. Her English also improves everytime time I see her. Sweet funny gal, long brownish hair, beautiful face, a smile that melts my heart, flirty, big eyes and don’t get me started on the body.
Mm C with the most perfect eraser nipples very sensitive, shaved with a triangle patch, good ass to hold in doggy and strong overall. She won’t break!!

We start with a complimentary shower, not much there but a good cleaning. Back in the room JoJo starts her routine with a relaxing soft massage, she does this thing with her knees it’s incredible, she’s the only one I get the actual massage from.
She’s has a GFE feel but with some limits. No dfk but a small peck, I love the way she smells, cbj (I never asked is there is an upsale because she’s really good at it). After I relax from her amazing soft touch I remove her skimpy dress and reveal that amazing body. Not skinny not fat just right for papa bear. Cbj follows, she has a crazy head game I don’t know how she does it but it feels like a bbj.
She hops on for 69 and I enjoy her deep throat and sweet pussy in my face, she gets wet rather quick! And gets into it, she positioned her pussy where she wants it for maximum lick to clit ratio. I hold her ass down and flick her clit with my tongue till she can’t take it anymore and cums on my mouth her whole body shivers.
She quickly slids down and rides me RCG hard and deep I can feel her tightness and she cums again after a min. I flip her for mish and rub my covered tip in her clit but it’s too sensitive, she grabs my cock and guide me in, I can feel how warm and juicy she is, I grab her mm C and suck on her nipple gently, she seems to love it and says “baby fuck me don’t stop”. That all I need to hear to flip her for doggy and grab that ass close to me. A few hard pumps, her moans some dirty talk and I blow in the bag…. And she lets out “oh yes babyyy” in the most sweet accent soft voice and gives me the thumbs up.

We both take a few min to clean up and she offered a massage.. a little chat and she helps me get ready. We went over by a few min she said it was ok since it wasn’t hectic yet. I like it when she’s sad to see me leave, tells me to cover up from the cold and next time put in a scarf, gives me a small kiss on the cheek as she asks me to not wait so long for next time.. we part ways and I go to the hotel to pass out with her sexy smell still on me.
Damage?