Womens' Reproductive Issues. Spinoff from Jazeera Thread

She is just being a good Democrat following the teaching of Saul Alinsky. You should be use to it my now especially after it just cost us an election.
What cost conservatives the election was the blatant medically illiteracy towards women while trying to suppress our rights with archaic, perverse and assine policy since the takeover of 2010 that has been dramatically reversed. I still want the name of the special slut detector medical machine you think exists to decipher which women need birth control to avoid pregnacy and the ones that need it for reproductive disease Einstein. It's those backwards misogynist homophobic views on social issues that cost your party the election and will eventually cause your party to become obsolete in a modern society.

I never even heard of Saul Alinsky until moronic conservatives became obsessed with him. I don't need to follow any teachings, having a female reproductive system is enough to know who's side I'm supposed to be on.

What cost conservatives the election was the blatant medically illiteracy towards women while trying to suppress our rights with archaic, perverse and assine policy since the takeover of 2010 that has been dramatically reversed. I still want the name of the special slut detector medical machine you think exists to decipher which women need birth control to avoid pregnacy and the ones that need it for reproductive disease Einstein. It's those backwards misogynist homophobic views on social issues that cost your party the election and will eventually cause your party to become obsolete in a modern society.

I never even heard of Saul Alinsky until moronic conservatives became obsessed with him. I don't need to follow any teachings, having a female reproductive system is enough to know who's side I'm supposed to be on.
Exactly my point. The Democrats and their media allies created the war on women which was total bullshit and unthinking women bought into it hook line and sinker. Religious Republicans need to keep their dopey mouths shut about religion and abortion, because everything they say will be taken out of context and used against them. Look at Chucky Schumer yesterday calling the NRA an extreme fringe group, total bullshit and straight out of Alinsky's handbook. Everyone that disagrees with them gets labeled an extremist when it is the other way around. Unfortunately the average American voter isn't smart enough to see when they're being gamed.

For someone who brags about how well read she is I would say it is either total bullshit that you never heard of him or total bullshit that you're well read.

Exactly my point. The Democrats and their media allies created the war on women which was total bullshit and unthinking women bought into it hook line and sinker. Religious Republicans need to keep their dopey mouths shut about religion and abortion, because everything they say will be taken out of context and used against them. Look at Chucky Schumer yesterday calling the NRA an extreme fringe group, total bullshit and straight out of Alinsky's handbook. Everyone that disagrees with them gets labeled an extremist when it is the other way around. Unfortunately the average American voter isn't smart enough to see when they're being gamed.

For someone who brags about how well read she is I would say it is either total bullshit that you never heard of him or total bullshit that you're well read.
The hundreds of anti-abortion and anti-reproductive health bills proposed or passed nationwide since the 2011 conservative takeover is not fiction. Idiotic comments from conservatives regarding birth control, rape and abortion happened, I saw the video, I read the transcripts and it was all straightforward, nothing was taken out of context. You might choose to live in a Faux News, Drudge, Beck and Limbaugh bubble but I depend in facts and reality to guide my political compass.

Stu, the NRA is not fringe, it's driven by greed, money and power. The leaders of the NRA are entrenched with assault rifle manufactures and will say anything not to end their meal ticket.

I grew up interested in local politics or American history up the turn of the last century which was vast enough to prevent me from learning about everything including Alinsky. The one thing I do not do is preach about topics I do not even know the basics like you did with female reproductive health and rights. Your past display of ignorance regarding contraception was absolutely shameful. I will never let you live that down,you felt a right to debate a topic you were so deeply misinformed regarding. No matter what you wrote after you are still the guy who thinks there is a magical medical slut detector that doctor's use to tell which women need the pill for reproductive disease and which ones do not want to get pregnant and that the pill should be taken only when needed. The most disturbing part is you obviously never had any women who trusted or respected you enough to discuss personal matters which gives me insight to what character of person you are behind your alias.

The one thing I do not do is preach about topics I do not even know the basics like you did with female reproductive health and rights. Your past display of ignorance regarding contraception was absolutely shameful. I will never let you live that down,you felt a right to debate a topic you were so deeply misinformed regarding. No matter what you wrote after you are still the guy who thinks there is a magical medical slut detector that doctor's use to tell which women need the pill for reproductive disease and which ones do not want to get pregnant and that the pill should be taken only when needed. The most disturbing part is you obviously never had any women who trusted or respected you enough to discuss personal matters which gives me insight to what character of person you are behind your alias.
Do you realize you are also saying that they don't trust or respect their doctors either?

Do you realize you are also saying that they don't trust or respect their doctors either?
This statement makes absolutely no sense. How many times do I have to repeat to your pea brain the average afforable GYN who takes insurance does not have the technology to see reproductive disease, all diagnosis are clinical based on what the patient tells them. Reproductive disease can only be seen through surgery and no doctor will risk cutting a woman open unless she wants to have a child and pays out of pocket for a expensive fertility expert or she has cancerous symptoms. Despite your childish beliefs doctor's do not have X-ray vision like Superman and sonograms are not advanced enough to show reproductive disease. This is a matter of medical technology limitations not a woman's trust and respect towards their doctors. They just do thier job and have only one treatment which is hormone therapy aka birth control other then surgery which none will take the risk while they have a safer alternative.

This is why conservatives are a laughing stock, your childish thinking regarding adult matters especially towards women. I feel like I'm explaining female reproductive health to a early teen boy rather then a man I'm assuming is in at least his 4th or 5th decade of his life.

You know what else is childish Stu? Blaming Democrats for pointing out Republican foolishness regarding women. Dems didn't force Akin, Ryan, King and the dozens of other morons to talk in such a deplorable and false manner regarding women's health and rape. Your excuse that it's Democrats fault that Repulicans fail to live in this century is ludicrious and something a child would state. You keep denying you follow a party of religious backwards zealots and you believe they should hide their true beliefs by keeping it a secret. They won in 2010 by lying to the citizens about their real intentions but after hundreds of anti-choice bills proposed or passed and zero regarding fair wage jobs people caught on and they proved to be sneaky liars and most got the boot.

This statement makes absolutely no sense. How many times do I have to repeat to your pea brain the average afforable GYN who takes insurance does not have the technology to see reproductive disease, all diagnosis are clinical based on what the patient tells them. Reproductive disease can only be seen through surgery and no doctor will risk cutting a woman open unless she wants to have a child and pays out of pocket for a expensive fertility expert or she has cancerous symptoms. Despite your childish beliefs doctor's do not have X-ray vision like Superman and sonograms are not advanced enough to show reproductive disease. This is a matter of medical technology limitations not a woman's trust and respect towards their doctors. They just do thier job and have only one treatment which is hormone therapy aka birth control other then surgery which none will take the risk while they have a safer alternative.

This is why conservatives are a laughing stock, your childish thinking regarding adult matters especially towards women. I feel like I'm explaining female reproductive health to a early teen boy rather then a man I'm assuming is in at least his 4th or 5th decade of his life.

How obtuse can one person be??? Unlike you, I think women have the ability to communicate with their doctors. A women asking a doctor for birth control pills to prevent pregnancy is significantly different than a women seeing a doctor for gynecological disorders. If you don't understand that then your dementia is far more advanced than what I was led to believe.

How obtuse can one person be??? Unlike you, I think women have the ability to communicate with their doctors. A women asking a doctor for birth control pills to prevent pregnancy is significantly different than a women seeing a doctor for gynecological disorders. If you don't understand that then your dementia is far more advanced than what I was led to believe.
You obviously have never had your legs in stirrups or a discussion with a GYN, you are really dim if you think you are allotted endless amounts of time to discuss detailed options with any doctor especially a GYN with modest means. No doctor discusses, you tell them what's wrong, they may or may not run tests and give you a script, end of story. What fantasy land medical system are you using? The doctor's will give a paitent BC upon asking but if a paitent mutters the word pain, headaches, bloating, ect which is basically everyone to some extent BC will be offered as the only option. Almost all woman has monthly discomfor to varying degrees and they automatically offer the only option for relief whether the woman is sexually active or not. Your pea brain still doesn't understand there is no difference and even if you still believe there is doctor's can't confirm with the equipment that limits them. This is why conservative men are seen as children when it comes to women's health, you just don't get it and make up this alternate universe regarding a medical system that simply doesn't exist unless you are extremely wealthy and see doctor's who don't take insurance. You are an emotionally stunted man who thinks like a little boy and it's pathetic.

Stu, the other thing which is the real issue is you initially brought up is you think doctor's can tell which women need BC for what. They can sit and talk with us for hours and not be able to confirm without slicing us open. If conservatives demand medical proof for the reasons BC is adminstered there are going to have to force doctor's to preform unnessary expensive risky surgery on millions of women just to get a basic medication. There is no other way to prove reproductive disease despite your belief there is some special slut detector device exists that somehow eluded the medical community.

You obviously have never had your legs in stirrups or a discussion with a GYN, you are really dim if you think you are allotted endless amounts of time to discuss detailed options with any doctor especially a GYN with modest means. No doctor discusses, you tell them what's wrong, they may or may not run tests and give you a script, end of story. What fantasy land medical system are you using? The doctor's will give a paitent BC upon asking but if a paitent mutters the word pain, headaches, bloating, ect which is basically everyone to some extent BC will be offered as the only option. Almost all woman has monthly discomfor to varying degrees and they automatically offer the only option for relief whether the woman is sexually active or not. Your pea brain still doesn't understand there is no difference and even if you still believe there is doctor's can't confirm with the equipment that limits them. This is why conservative men are seen as children when it comes to women's health, you just don't get it and make up this alternate universe regarding a medical system that simply doesn't exist unless you are extremely wealthy and see doctor's who don't take insurance. You are an emotionally stunted man who thinks like a little boy and it's pathetic.
Listen I give up, this is hopeless. I'm talking about a healthy women who just wants to prevent pregnancy and you for some reason keep bringing up ob/gyn issues. Also you must have some pretty shitty doctors taking care of you or maybe they realize as I do that discussing anything with you is futile because you're fuckin nuts.

Listen I give up, this is hopeless. I'm talking about a healthy women who just wants to prevent pregnancy and you for some reason keep bringing up ob/gyn issues. Also you must have some pretty shitty doctors taking care of you or maybe they realize as I do that discussing anything with you is futile because you're fuckin nuts.
Dumb dumb, there is no way for doctor's to tell, what part of this does not equate ??

If conservative morons propose laws demanding physical proof of reproductive disease in order to get BC covered by insurance how are women supposed to obtain it when there is no safe medical technology that exists?

It's not the doctor's fault, they are all limited, there is no way for them to tell on a clinical bases the difference between a woman who wants to avoid pregnancy and one who needs it to treat disease. If you know a way this could be done without slicing women open let the medical community know, you will probably win the Noble Prize. You are the one who is hopeless and live in a alternate reality. I can't believe you are that emotionally immature to argue with a women about her reproductive system as if you know better. I don't pretend to know what's its like to have an enlarged prostate what gives you the right to even think you know more then me regarding this issue? It's this type of arrogance is why your belong to a losing party. When educated people heard your heroes discuss reproductive health in such a false and ignorant way as you do it was a wake up call and many were voted out. You can call me nuts and blame democrats but the realty is you are medically illiterate when it comes to women's health like most of the Republican party.

Dismissing any connection between birth control and reproductive disease is like stating there is no connection between infection and antibiotics, insulin and diabetes, high cholesterol and Lipitor, chemotherapy and cancer, you get the point.

This is how utterly stupid what Stu "simple sentence" is and it just makes it worse by calling me insane because I called hik out no I didn't misunderstand it what he wrote.