William Floyd Pkwy,Shirley 631-722-1688

TOFT

I saw a new place on A WEBSITE I'LL NOT MENTION AGAIN and I have to check out the close ones. The ad states new Spanish and Asian girls. I was greeted by Camellia, Spanish I only saw her. She had a great body with a huge rack and nice ass. Price was standard 40 for 30mins and 60 for an hour. I went with the hour. The body rub was OK but was mostly to get you in the mood. I'm guessing 20 mins and flip. She didn't ask about prices pretty much did a CBJ. She was good at her job. Should have only paid for 30mins because that's what I got, but 20 buck difference it's always worth the try of getting a good rub. Damage was 60 + 100 tip (it might have been a little high but oh well) I would go again for 30 mins. I also was not asked if I wanted a table shower as stated in the ad. Location is an old Dr. Office on William Floyd south of the train tracks. The rooms are nice, big, full walls and the doors lock from the inside and she did. Parking is OK at best the neighbors can see who comes and goes. I would park as far north as I could next time.

New place, has no signs, only paper on all the windows.. I went and saw a gorgeous Asian, nice tits and flat butt.(she asked for 60 for house, and wanted 200 for donations, told her I only bought 200 total and took it) about a 40 min Massage, it was great. Bj was so fantastic that I had 2 tell her to stop, placed the cover on. She definitely enjoyed riding me, moaned, and when i spit in the bag she kept going and moaning, i was shocked i was still hard while she rode me for 5 minutes. Dismounted and wiped me clean, we hugged. Will repeat!

House 60
Donations 140
Face 10

Went by today around 4, since I live around the way, was thinking about getting a latina, dangnabbit, the parking lot was packed. Wtf. 1st time i went absolutely no cars, These folks need to find this site. Lol.. I've better see some post tonight or tomorrow about this place since i chickened out because of all the cars there.

Alright so i paroused and checked this spot out late evening. Shop nearby was open later than I would expect making it betted to enter from prky entrance help to avoid eyes. Got let in pretty quick and led to room by decent looking girl (could not understand what she said her name was english was bad and my mandoran non existent) . 50 for half hr and after taking the money she got to the massage. It was later in the day so im not even mad the massage was sub par but her wrists kept popping haha long day, i waz just ready to get things moving. We did get interrupted she had to run and help another girl i think. Came back got on and stradled for nice feel while massaging my back. Soft touch wasnt crazy but somewhat their on. Flip and it starts we agree 80 for cbj. Fs was 100 will defintitely take next time came here on a whim and was just short. It was decent no dt but good ways down and allowed some roaming. She was definitely just trying to get it done. Did have a little attempt at some conversation as I was leaving but the barier pretty much made it a failed attempt.

Massage 5/10
Face 7/10
Body 8/10

Total dmg 50 house 80 tip

Alright so i paroused and checked this spot out late evening. Shop nearby was open later than I would expect making it betted to enter from prky entrance help to avoid eyes. Got let in pretty quick and led to room by decent looking girl (could not understand what she said her name was english was bad and my mandoran non existent) . 50 for half hr and after taking the money she got to the massage. It was later in the day so im not even mad the massage was sub par but her wrists kept popping haha long day, i waz just ready to get things moving. We did get interrupted she had to run and help another girl i think. Came back got on and stradled for nice feel while massaging my back. Soft touch wasnt crazy but somewhat their on. Flip and it starts we agree 80 for cbj. Fs was 100 will defintitely take next time came here on a whim and was just short. It was decent no dt but good ways down and allowed some roaming. She was definitely just trying to get it done. Did have a little attempt at some conversation as I was leaving but the barier pretty much made it a failed attempt.

Massage 5/10
Face 7/10
Body 8/10

Total dmg 50 house 80 tip
Fs 100, the girl i had, wanted to charge me 200 for fs and 60 for a massage . Told her I only have 200 total, she ok. Nice place, thou.

Stopped in yesterday morning. Met this Asian girl. I didn’t get her name . She is in her 30’s , nice MM D’s, long black hair. I went for the hour $60. She took the money when she returned I placed $140 in her hands and explained I wanted everything. I laid down on the table got a nice massage for I guess 20 minutes. She asked me to turn over when I did her clothes came off yes she has a nice body. We started with DFK then she worked herself down for BBBJ . She didn’t DT but it still felt good to me. I asked her to get on the table for some 69. That’s when she was getting excited. After several minutes of this without even knowing she did it. A condom was on and she climbed on top for some RCG. We were at it for awhile and I believe she came or was a fantastic actress. I told her to get off I bent her over the table and decided to pound her from behind. I didn’t last long and finished up in this position. After calming down she took my filled condom and wiped me down. On the way out saw a Spanish girl that looked hot as well. I will definitely be stopping here again.

My first post, called a1/2 before heading to this location. When I arrived I rang the doorbell,a Chinese woman answered pretty woman. She brought into the first room on the left . I sat down and she walked out? 5 mins later she came back and asked me to wait 10 mins I agreed. She shut the door and left.
10 mins later a Columbian woman came in and I was like
,oh no!! I been baited n switch!!
I told her 1/2 hr , 50$
Massage was little to nothing, she took her top off to reveal man made Cs , cbj to finish. Tipped 100 total 150.00
Will go back , will make sure I get the the Asian next time.
Looks 5 to chunky for me
8 friendly little English

Found myself nearby on Thursday and decided to call/text them around noon. Zero reply, so ran a few errands and was looking online for alternatives, and boom they replied available, come now. Text gave me address which I already had, house fee and said Asian/Latina - you choose. I replied Asian, 1 hour.

Arrived and let in by a smoking hot Latina. Took me to room on left once inside. Some English but needed translation app. I said I was here for Asian and she said “busy”. Okay, you will do! Gave her $60 for hour. She typed she was new there and please tip if I liked service.

I would say she is 5-4, 5-6 in height. MM C’s, Killer “shelf” ass and hot as hell. Little too much face makeup but could deal with it. Has a belly tramp stamp guessing to cover C-Section scar. Said her name was Karen (LOL) guessing mid 20’s. Said she speaks 4 languages, and works in Queens, NJ and now here.

I loose the clothes and get on table after she sprays my hands with sanitizer. Uses oil and starts a decent massage. About 15 minutes says flip. As I flip I see her tight red dress has now unleashed her C’s. Nice nips, but you can see the scars. A few minutes of ST on the front and she goes right for my junk. As she is playing with it, she asks “Fucky Fucky?” Ummm Sure!

Drops the dress, grabs a cover and starts a BJ while applying the cover with her mouth. Great suction, eye contact, and hand/mouth action. Lots of moaning as well. Few minutes later she jumps onto my face for some 69. Trimmed box, no smell or Oder. Really gets into it. Lots of “Si, Si, Mi Amor” talk while moaning.

She jumps off 69 and goes right into RCG. Looking at that hot Carmel body going to town on me got me going for sure! Few minutes of that turned into her squatting up and down on me. I then grabbed her and moved her to standing mush on the table. Slammed that box good for a few minutes till I busted in the bag.

Cleaned me up, then a few minute massage. After that she brought me to the table shower room to wash me. Funny, you cannot close the door to the room because the door hits the table! We both showered. Then to room to dress. Gave her $120 and she was more than happy. We did NOT talk too prior to service. Doorbell did ring 3 difference times during session. Asian answered twice and she answered once.

Only thing is they need to be more discrete. When walking to shower, one monger they let in was sitting on couch in lobby in plain sight for us to see each other. Funny side note, when Asian ram to answer bell second time our door was open and I saw her answer in the nude! LOL.

Would I repeat? For her, Sure! Would like to try the Asian! $60 for hour, $120 tip.

Happy Mongering all…

Sad to announce this place is shut down. Visited last night. Door bell ripped off the wall. All lights off. Seemed like a mess inside
Short lived. Shame! My guess would be the house directly across from door among other things. Should have grabbed the Columbians number when I was there other day. Oh well.. The search for good talent continues.