Wild Wild West......Brooklyn.......

JohnJ

Repentant Sinner
Okay....

I've heard a lot of good things about this place.....

But anyone know of a little sumthin sumthin aside from lap dances.......????

If anyone wants to go for a beer just say when....

John

my home away from home.........

thats where the apm and i first met.....................oh sweet memories.

you ain't getting nothin but a lap dance (home of the $10 lap dance btw)if you go at night. i dated two dancers from www and both told me that the girls who worked in the afternoons used to have some extras on their menu. theres also a back room (very small) that i never saw used when i was there on weekend nights, that i heard can get some action when it's not real busy.......weekday afternoons?

see lisa or star when you're there, both are very hot. also theres a long curly blonde with a dolphin tatoo on her upper thigh(michelle?), she gives a very good lap dance. after you get worked up in www, you can go down to 4th av and 59st and visit Coo-Coo's nest. theres plenty of extra entertainment to be found there.......but look out for diamond and her 20" friend, thats a weapon in her hands.

[Edited by Ozzy on 05-01-2001 at 11:16 AM]

Originally posted by Ozzy
my home away from home.........

<snip>

thats where the apm and i first met.....................oh sweet memories.

<snip>

APM?

And, since the police started crawling around, the dance quality has really suffered.

With regard to the "champagne room", IF the girl knows you, and IF the owner knows you, you can do right well in there. Or, at least, you used to. They've really tightened up.

Ahh, for the good old days...