Wife vs Blackberry

Wife vs Blackberry

• The choice is clear: Blackberry, of course.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Wife always wins...

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Neither. Get a drink.

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
!All right. Wifey goes: "Turn the Blackberry off! It's me or the Blackberry. Take your pick..." So, I am seriously thinking: should I dump this bitch or what? That's almost as bad as alcohol or me. Also a very narrow call.....What do you think?

!All right. Wifey goes: "Turn the Blackberry off! It's me or the Blackberry. Take your pick..." So, I am seriously thinking: should I dump this bitch or what? That's almost as bad as alcohol or me. Also a very narrow call.....What do you think?
SF-She is PMS'ing:) she did not mean it! ha!

I'm voting wife wins. Why? Simple math, the early termination costs fo a BB is far cheaper than for a wife!

Unless you REALLY terminate her ... but that's another thread ;-)

I would seriously lose my top

And say, " You know where the door is"

People are so unrealistic and demanding. Like who pays the bills bitch. :I call everyone and every inanimate object "bitch" "how much for that bitch?" "just put it on the bitch" "Move that bitch out of the way" LOL not bad for 3 degrees, and I don't give a bitch

I was incredibly busy at work lately and haven't really been able to partake much until a few days ago when I saw a very fine lady found on Eros-ny. Her name is Serena. Review will be posted shortly. Would highly recommend her.