Why not try just a little bit harder?

IMHO, the situation is that she is more important to you than you are to her. for example when I need some cash I just pick the ATM that is nearest to me — I have no loyalty to any particular one no matter how nice the lobby it where is sits.
The power in any relationship lies with the person that cares about it less. And when the person in power knows they have the power - that rarely helps.

I'm in the process of trying to regain hand in one of my current situations. It isn't easy.
Is it that they are looking for more $$, or for them the relationship has become stale and they need new/more excitement? I would think, especially with younger and immature women (20's), their attention span is too short.
Good luck with the current situation.

Is it that they are looking for more $$, or for them the relationship has become stale and they need new/more excitement? I would think, especially with younger and immature women (20's), their attention span is too short.
Good luck with the current situation.
This one is a bit more complicated than that. There are lots of real feelings, overnights, trips, off the clock time, far too many instances of the L word being used. To the point where I've cut my roster way down because I don't want to spend time with anyone else (I haven't cut everyone off - because in the SA world if you cut someone off completely you may lose access to them - so have to keep critical people simmering). It is a mutual thing - so it isn't like I caught feelings and she hasn't. But I am in a very strange place - a bit off balance. Probably deserves its own thread...

This one is a bit more complicated than that. There are lots of real feelings, overnights, trips, off the clock time, far too many instances of the L word being used. To the point where I've cut my roster way down because I don't want to spend time with anyone else (I haven't cut everyone off - because in the SA world if you cut someone off completely you may lose access to them - so have to keep critical people simmering). It is a mutual thing - so it isn't like I caught feelings and she hasn't. But I am in a very strange place - a bit off balance. Probably deserves its own thread...
Especially in SA you can't be too nice in the beginning. Be funny, charming, kind, intelligent. Fuck em silly and that's it.

Let them catch feelings. Don't over text. Let them initiate texts sometimes also. BE CONFIDENT.

Women who are SB's want to be with the confident SD. Let them like you more than you like them. Be the dude who has so many options that if shes not into it who gives a fuck she's easily replaceable. Don't show you are Soooooo annoyed from her being late. Tell her a time and then expect 45mins or so later. Once she is showing more interest. Then you can be a bit sweeter. Women are like pets, like cats in a better analogy they like to come and go as they please. Make them aware you will give them attention and some money but you can go find many more easily. Be the catch. Work out, dress well, etc and make her not want you to stray too far.

Never if it ever comes to this say I love you first. She has to say it. As time goes by the amount you give should be the same or actually less.

My situation is more complicated than that too. No L words but I think she's conflicted and doesn't know which side of things she wants to land on. She knows where I stand on a number of things and even if I'm wrong about everything I'm giving her space for now and the eventual decision is up to her however conflicting it may be. Would be great to get an explanation but doubt I'll ever get one and I'll have to accept that. Kinda as unique says told her continuing would be great but won't be waiting indefinitely for her this time.

Especially in SA you can't be too nice in the beginning. Be funny, charming, kind, intelligent. Fuck em silly and that's it.

Let them catch feelings. Don't over text. Let them initiate texts sometimes also. BE CONFIDENT.

Women who are SB's want to be with the confident SD. Let them like you more than you like them. Be the dude who has so many options that if shes not into it who gives a fuck she's easily replaceable. Don't show you are Soooooo annoyed from her being late. Tell her a time and then expect 45mins or so later. Once she is showing more interest. Then you can be a bit sweeter. Women are like pets, like cats in a better analogy they like to come and go as they please. Make them aware you will give them attention and some money but you can go find many more easily. Be the catch. Work out, dress well, etc and make her not want you to stray too far.

Never if it ever comes to this say I love you first. She has to say it. As time goes by the amount you give should be the same or actually less.
I’m with you 100%. And have nearly always played it that way. We are nearly a year in. And even though we both fuck other people and both of us know it, we are the most important people in each other’s lives. There isn’t really a power imbalance. It is more that I’m way more attached to someone than I ought to be. And I’m honestly not bothered by it. And I’m bothered that I’m NOT bothered by it.

(She said it first btw)