• To make fun of Phantom

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • BMM

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • The generally negative attitude

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The math, logic and audio discussions

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • That you can post as negative a review as you want of providers even if they are advertisers

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • To annoy slinkybender

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
.....to see who starts to post out of character things...

....to read the flame wars so that I can learn new tactics with my employees

....to read the posts about NYC sports teams

....because I have a calendar and mark off the days that Taylor Li's name is absent from any whoreboard :=)

Because I am a little less sick of the sight of my own thoughts than the sound of my own voice. Because nothing is more important to me than the approbation of other craven, anonymous, sticky-fingered whoremongers. Because a half dozen posters on here amuse the living shit out of me--almost as much as I amuse myself. It's the oldest maxim in the book, boys, "Pull out your cock and laugh!" Recipe for longevity if I ever heard one. It's all about joy and laughter---or whatever it takes to distract us from the monotony (near-by) and horror (distant but within us) all around us. We are a large, multi-dysfunctional family in a parallel universe that often seems more real than the one we "live" in--our everyday shadow life that actually holds about as much interest for us as that warm bucket of piss over there in the corner. Ahhh, but glorious summer is nigh, and the flesh is coming out!