why do amp workers.......

accnts, didn't you marry an AMP woman?

I would not have suspected that AMP women attempting to marry customers, the stuff of urban legends. My SO is a professional running her own dept making a decent living. Her perception of the people that I frequent would be so incredibly repulsive to her.

Why would I post that I always wondered that AMP women attempting to marry customers, the stuff of urban legends, if I married an AMP lady? Sorry about the gibberish in the previous post. I have old ladies coming in and out of my office all the time. I should not read this board at work, because of all the interuptions, but not wise to read UG at home.

I did not think he married an AMP woman, billyS. I was told he married a former female Japanese Sumo wrestler. Also, billyS, tell him to get to work and to stop posting while he's on the job.

I was busting your horns, Accnts, when I told billyS to tell you to stop posting on the job, and to do some work. But now I'm serious. The June 28 issue of Forbes has a full page ad on something called Spector 360. The ad says it, "makes it easy to identify inappropriate employee behavior." It can record employees', "emails, chats and instant messages, keystrokes typed, web sites visited," and more. You might want to visit this site when your wife is not home instead of visiting it at work.

I was busting your horns, Accnts, when I told billyS to tell you to stop posting on the job, and to do some work. But now I'm serious. The June 28 issue of Forbes has a full page ad on something called Spector 360. The ad says it, "makes it easy to identify inappropriate employee behavior." It can record employees', "emails, chats and instant messages, keystrokes typed, web sites visited," and more. You might want to visit this site when your wife is not home instead of visiting it at work.
Spector 360 is actually pretty interesting ... it logs your keystrokes and you can sort / search by application to see what is typed in each. It also has a feature to periodically take screenshots of what is going on. If any of you care ...

Thanks Thunder for contributing in a respectful way. You make a very good point for all those who monitor UG from work. A friend of mine who runs a small business uses a keystroke recorder to protect his business interests as he's had issues with employees stealing his customers in the past (they offered lower rates if they cut my friend out of the equation and paid in cash for a side job). This was his only way of staying on top of such things, and while it hasn't happened since, he often shares amusing stories about what he finds when he checks up on his employees. He could care less about deviant behavior (he's a proud monger himself) as long as it doesn't interfere with their work, but he always jokes that if the business dries up, he could make a lucrative profit blackmailing his staff. He would never actually do that, but he has stolen passwords for their personal e-mail which IMO crosses the line into unethical.

Point is, my friend is far less technically savvy than I when it comes to computers, so if he could do this, anyone can. And some of these programs are free so even cash strapped companies could use them. Hell, even your SO could put one on your home computer if she suspects anything. The computer age has brought about many great advances, but it has also taken its toll on privacy. Be careful guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words, Dikipedia. I wasn't trying to be respectful, but rather helpful. I wouldn't want to see anyone get busted for visiting this site while at his work site. Believe it or not, that includes my two friends, the aptly named one and of course ---the genius with a small g.

They also ask where you're from, what you do.

I used to ask where they are from. Many Koreans are from "Hawaii."
Remember that Mike Binder show "Mind of the Married Man?" He asked the provider where in Japan she was from? She replied, he didn't know anything about the place and stuck his face in the face hole.

One girl I've repeated with many times asked where I lived ( like a fool I told her the truth), and she has brought it up several times. Luckily for me it's the wrong place, a nearly understandable substitution that I allow to remain an error.

I often get asked "are you Irish" or a similar question about my ethnic background. I guess it's just curiosity; I usually ask the same of them.

I often get asked "are you Irish" or a similar question about my ethnic background. I guess it's just curiosity; I usually ask the same of them.
You ask them if they are Irish too? LOL

Ask them what their real Chinese names are. Since each name for the most part is unique, it is a relatively personal question that would not be for Americans. Watch their reaction. LOL

You mean my shillelagh? Nah. I think it's because of my complexion and gift of gab.
I wouldn't ask for their real name because I couldn't possibly remember it, and probably couldn't pronounce it.

You know what they call a guy who's getting lots of great sex with an Irish girl?

A liar.