Why can't I post here?

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
BK I agree. So D stop being a A--hole and ask your question or what ever you feel is so damn important to say and get over yourself already...

For the longest time, I never posted because the top told me to post in the Introductions but I couldn't so I kept waiting for my account to be validated. I finally figured it out. No blonde roots here, but for 6 months or better, I couldn't figure it out for the life of me. YAY, I'm in!

Saying Hello

I have been lurking around this site for quite some time now. I have read reviews that have been very helpful in my decision making process in determining places to try and to avoid. For that information, I thank those who have posted. I have had some experience ( a few years worth ) with AMP's and some local ladies (Long Island & a little in NYC). I think it's time I shared some of my experiences (good and bad) so others can benefit as I have.
I'm hoping that I will be allowed to Post in the near future so I can return some of the favors.
AG

I had posted an Hello earlier

But I may have placed it in the wrong area (Newbie)
I've been around for awhile taking advantage of all the information here on this board and learning from your informative posts. I think it's time I added my own reviews for the benefit of others. I have been to a few places that others have not posted about yet and have a few observations.
As soon as I'm able to post reviews I will.
Meanwhile, thanks for all the advice and information
AG

I wanted to GIVE info on girls, but its too much to go through.

I have read this board over and over for a long time and knew that you're supposed to offer info before requesting any. But now that I've got info on a couple of really hot and reasonably priced girls on LI I find that we have to post mutliple posts in order to start a thread. I'm sure for your purposes it accomplishes what you want it to, but I'm sure it also turns off a certain percentage of guys who just don't find it worth it. This just isn't a big enough part of my life.

I am very new to these boards and I'm sorry that you find the inability to start threads to be enough of a turn-off to not participate. If you have been watching these boards as you say, I think you would have noticed many threads that you could have added your information to. And you could have hijacked or diverted many similar threads as well. Ultimately, as someone who maintains boards (for a gaming group), the ability of the admins to stop spammers, assholes and well-meaning fools who want to start redundant and/or obnoxious threads makes certain inconveniences a necessity.

Damiana Mirror Mirror on the wall

I have read this board over and over for a long time and knew that you're supposed to offer info before requesting any. But now that I've got info on a couple of really hot and reasonably priced girls on LI I find that we have to post mutliple posts in order to start a thread. I'm sure for your purposes it accomplishes what you want it to, but I'm sure it also turns off a certain percentage of guys who just don't find it worth it. This just isn't a big enough part of my life.
Damiana come back & get bobbob & take him with you. Maybe you can start your own board & be King & queen or court jester & scullery maid

TO ALL OTHERS A HEARTY WELCOME

billyS

Reign of Terror
Why don't you start by posting in the threads of girls you have seen. Offer your opinion. Or go to the Sports or Food threads and throw in some opinions? Then when you have enough posts do your reviews. We'd love to hear them.