Why are there so many pros in Atl that

perform BBBJTC as a matter of rote but who also swallow? I live in NY and travel between Boston and Atlanta and I am amazed at how many beautiful providors I have met in Atlanta that do the above. I takes a lot of reaearch to find the same elswhere including NYC. Any ideas why?

Slinky,

Your buns...er...puns are bad. :D some of the time.

lurkey,

I think you might have a physical problem if you think yours looks like sausage gravey, can't ever remember it having chunks.

i was going to say that sausage gravey and biscuits is a fav breakfast of mine......

but after that pun i think i've had my last.

phant...

pamEla loves a lot more than just grits. and she must absolutely got nuts for shrimp and lobster sauce.

oh do i have a good story to tell.....but can't do it here.

[Edited by Ozzy on 08-26-2001 at 03:12 PM]

can't...

but it involves a famous eating/drinking establishment here in NY, a very famous (pain in the ass) sexy singer, and a bartender friend of mine who jerked off in her cosmopolitan about two years ago.

:cool:z

Getting back to the original idea of this thread:

Why does New York get so shortchanged? My experiences in LA, for example, have been that there are more independent providers available and that they are cuter and perform more "services" than we usually get treated to here. And, for the most part, they're cheaper, too. I've never understood why the New York market is so different.

Ozzy:

Your original post had me laughing out loud, which doesn't happen too often on these boards.

Why? Cuz there are too many people with more money than sense. If people don't put up wiith being shortchanged, it wouldn't happen. If the average NYC guy stuck to good provders, the rest would fall in line - or be forced to stick to the busienss of ripping of travelling business men. BTW Its no coincidence that the area around 57th & 6th remains a streetwalker stonhold. That's thehighest concentration of travelling businessmen that will paya lot and not have the gumption to ask for real servcie. I mean, who pays $200-300 for a streetwalker when you can get good in/oucall for that monay?

Its actually worse in Chicago and SF. Over there, its all too common to find girls (agency and indie) who routinely expect - and get - $300 for ONE SHOT and are out the door immediately. But the guys there seem to put up with it, for some unknown reason.

YOU vote with your money, that's all it comes down to. That's why I don't go to Rubys, Sterling, KamaSutra etc anymore. They are interested in emptying your wallet and moving on, NOT in giving you value for your money. Places like Julies or Corporate Affairs are much more about giving you value and that's why you don't have to worry as much about GFE attitude, BBBJ etc there. Its not that complicated....

[Edited by Skagen on 08-29-2001 at 08:13 PM]

Skagen,

I have no idea if an answer is really possible and I guess I was also hunting for leads. Atlanta is a business destination and as such is filled with NY'ers. One of the most famous pros is Nicole a wild and pretty little Irish Gal from Cape Cod who rates the tast of your c*m on a pretty funny scale. Another is a beautiful Russian named Natashia, so its not a southern thing, southern men being more demanding for their money. Maybe its that the tricks are mostly businessmen traveling far from home and are feeling safer and more "experimental' and its that that drives the market?