Who knows about your hobby?

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have friends in the real world who know about your hobby? Do any of the ladies have friends in the real world who know about your profession?

Every interested single male and several married guys, in my subsection of our office, know about the hobby and my involvement in it. They ask for reviews and recommendations, and often request that I introduce them to providers whom I have seen. I willingly oblige. There are few secrets in our office.

Originally posted by jmcurry
Every interested single male and several married guys, in my subsection of our office, know about the hobby and my involvement in it. They ask for reviews and recommendations, and often request that I introduce them to providers whom I have seen. I willingly oblige. There are few secrets in our office.

JM, I am jealous of you. I wish I could discuss the hobby with some friends or co workers. Although my x wife knows I partake in the hobby and she enjoys reading my reviews. We were swingers before we got divorced.

I may be in a unique work situation. At least half of our staff is comprised of single males, who travel so frequently that each person's lifestyle precludes intimacy at home. Accordingly, we all bond around our "hobby" experiences. I have been in this job for many years, and I have never been able to establish a permanent relationship because I am "on the road" from March to September, (or more recently, over the past 5 years, until mid to late October). Accordingly, my colleagues talk about our ventures in the hobby whenever we are together. We share experiences and learn from each other's positive and negative encounters. We all know what we do, and we translate that into useful information. Ideally, all work situations should afford this type of discourse.

Re: God, no

I'd say more, but, well, God, no!
In my case God knows. And I'm sure LE knows from the boards. A few anonymous guys know. And a slew of prostitutes know.

A few close friends know of my past, and they think it's over.

My priest knows, and he's asking me for the URLs (Sorry God...that was a joke).

I'd guess American Express, Visa and Mastercard know. I mean, how many times can you justify a 500 dollar consulting fee in Vegas?????

My dog knows.

OETT

next time hide the dog first and don't let the girls play with her when your done......

they can smell you on them........those jealous bitch's

A couple of guys at work. I've told one or two OTHER close friends that I have been to MPs, but only two others know how far down that "slippery slope" I've fallen (and I can't get up).