where is slinky?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
He took Bill Furnitures place hanging in my closet. Problem was Bill ran away with my but plug, not that it mattered..........Slinky needed a bigger one.

Last edited:
BigMadM said:
slinky posted that thread this morning, and now where is it?

come out come out where ever you are!

everything ok dude?

He was last seen outside the Holland Tunnel holding a box of Twinkies.

Actually he went out to LA to seek Yoda like advice from *** Dave on how to squeeze 5 grand a month kick backs out of certain NYC agencies.

slinky is in the dominican republic with his tongue inside pussy and his dick in anus. he has not a care in the world and may never return. if slinky does return he will relive his crappy new york existence and slit his own throat.

minesweeper said:
slinky is in the dominican republic with his tongue inside pussy and his dick in anus. he has not a care in the world and may never return. if slinky does return he will relive his crappy new york existence and slit his own throat.
wrong...he's right here, in my room sitting in the couch, being his own self and having a nice conversation with me.

:)~~~~~

corrected the spelling (I hope)

betty_snj said:
wrong...he's right here, in my room sitting in the couch, being his own self and having a nice conversation with me.
:)~~~~~
Just a note for those not in posession of a quality dictionary. Mr. Webster offers as one definition of conversation: sexual intercouse.

Last edited:
ha ha ha

actually, it was a real conversation...you know, sometimes is good to talk when my mouth is not full :)~~~~~~

Slinky is fine, alive and well...same old, same old.

Even God took a break on the 7th day right?