Where have all the young girls gone ?

The subject to this doesn't really apply, I just thought it sounded poetic.

I recently visited a southern university with my son who will be going there. I sure hope he has a good time; it's loaded with babes. Which brings me to...

Perhaps I'm perverted (maybe we all are), but those 18 y.o. girls look awfully good to me. There were any number of them that I would line up for without hesitation. I get a bit of a complex now that I have children that age - makes me feel like a child molester.

Anyway, you'd think some number of them would show up in the business - to fund college expenses, of course. So far I haven't found any, or at least of that caliber.

Nearly drove me crazy. I guess I just like the girlish look. Just wanted to vent.

Regards,
Hunter

The Red Room....

....always has lots of them - especially if you go in the afternoon. The night shift is often a bit weaker. Just don't expect a GFE though. GFE with a girl who is genuinely 23 or less is an anomaly in in NYC - canada is a whole different ballgame!

The Red Room has two locations - go for the cheaper one on Lex Ave because the other location is nicer but has pretty much the same girls and still no GFE. I think the # is 212 639-1451.

No Website, but..

...they usually have pictures of a few girls on the incall section of NY-exotics. All their pics are real, but
a) are just a small set of the girls they have
b) are sometimes out of date

Either way it doesn't really matter, they have lot of young hotties of all types: black, white, hsipanic, east indian, asian etc.

But, FYI its far from GFE and the prices seem to be rising away from the "value" range. Finally I have on two occasions had to terminate a session because the girl seemed high or odd when she came in the room: eg. sniffing, breaking out in a unusual sweat etc...

Skagen: Can you say more about this ?
Any difficulty getting in ?
FS, of course ?
Generally how many to choose from ?
Price ?

Also, I quickly browsed both Incall Brunette and Blonde but didn't find any ads. Was hoping to get an idea of caliber of girls. Know of any current ads with real pictures ?

Thanks much,
Hunter

You want to know where all the young girls have gone?? I'll tell you - they all went to the Aerosmith concert that I went to tonight!!! Good GOD were there alot of young honey's around (most of them DRESSED like providers too). Unfortunately they were all with the young GUYS and old dudes like me can't compete (sigh).

Red Room cont...

Mowogman, I actually took the plunge late last night and went to the Red Room a little past midnite.

The lex Ave location (212 639-1451 $230 hr/ $170 half) had only two women, who in my opinion, were not better than I could get from one of the $150 outcall agencies. (They also said they had two others who were in session) so I passed on them.

The security guy convinced me to go to the 59th st location ( 212 572-9896 $280 hr/$190 half), which turned out to be much better: 8 girls available, of which two were maybe 6/10 rating and the rest solid 7-7.5's. No jaw droppers, just your basic all-american girl-next door types. A lot of them didn't seem to be your classic "been around the world" NYC incall circuit girls. Although "Kelly" of Corporate Treasures was there ( for those who were into the NYC incall scene 6-7 years ago). Seemed to be a few moonlighting students. Given that its summer, I think the day crew would be even better.

Had a decent session with Tori, a girl from Wisconsin, who surprised me with a sorta GFE: some vigorous DFK which she initiated, bad covered BJ, but good FS in which she was pretty engaged and active. Was maybe 24-25 5'5' 130, athletic, perky full 36C-28-36. Facially a 6.5/10, body more like 7/10.

She was VERY tight, claimed that it was her first night in the biz and I was the first client. Who knows? Either way it was pretty non-business-like - except that when I was kissing her belly, she immediately informed me that DATY was $50 extra - as if I would actually eat out a pro, let alone PAY for the privilege! Plus I find it amusing that many girls will only do covered BJ, but will let guys DATY? Huh? Doesn't make sense...

Anyway, a good almost-GFE session ( I rarely do BBBJ even though I prefer it). But I'd say that GFE is the exception, rather than the rule at any of Logan's places. And the selection was pretty for an incall at midnight on Tuesday. I still think its slightly overpriced, but at that hour of night there's no other place (that I know of ) where I was going to get incall with a decent looking girl under 25 yrs old. Open to suggestions, though....

I had no trouble getting in, but then again, I've been a regular for a while. They do take newcommers, but they'd probably ask for ID etc.

The Red Room always has picture ads in the back of the Village Voice. NY Exotics is the only place that I've seen them advertise online with pictures.

I met here a few months ago. My session was with her friend Monica but I did spend some tome with Ginny working on her computer. She is a sweetheart. I have been planning on going back to meet her but she is in South Jersey.

its in the process of being fixed i had to send my laptop to gateway so i wanted to post and had 2 write with the commas it sucked i know but its getting fixed so chill. LOL