Where are they now?

That is not the same Suzy that was at Aces High. The one at Aces High is in Texas. I saw the Susie that will be coming back when she was at 10Ten back in December. The girl is young, gorgeous, and a firecracker.

Wish I knew where Rupee went and what name she uses now. She was NYAW Hall of Fame.
I asked Sally about her. Said she got married. She did say she was seeking that when she worked so its 50/50 Sally isn't bullshitting.

This reminds of an LBJ story. He would put the girls from the White House secreterial pool who he fancied nearest to the Oval Office and seduce them. One day one of these girls told the Presdident that she will be resigning in two weeks. Johnson was upset and asked why. SHe replied that she was getting married. Johnson paused for a seond and said, "If it doesn't work out you come on back you hear", followed by a smile and a wink.

I asked Sally about her. Said she got married. She did say she was seeking that when she worked so its 50/50 Sally isn't bullshitting.

This reminds of an LBJ story. He would put the girls from the White House secreterial pool who he fancied nearest to the Oval Office and seduce them. One day one of these girls told the Presdident that she will be resigning in two weeks. Johnson was upset and asked why. SHe replied that she was getting married. Johnson paused for a seond and said, "If it doesn't work out you come on back you hear", followed by a smile and a wink.
Thanks Artie! I hope that is the case. She is a great girl. Last I heard she was working in Jersey under another name.

Has anyone heard from Sophia Belle recently ?

Last I recall she settled down and took a step away from the business- I did text her private number but no response
Hoping she is well
she left about a year ago. Came back a few months later for a few weeks. Someone posted she canceled as he was on the way to an appt. She posted a few days later she was leaving again.

haven’t seen a post since.

hope you are well trader1

she left about a year ago. Came back a few months later for a few weeks. Someone posted she canceled as he was on the way to an appt. She posted a few days later she was leaving again.

haven’t seen a post since.

hope you are well trader1
Sexy Tessa from a decade ago came back to NYC so there is always hope. Lol. Doesn’t hurt to check.