when is the best time of the year to visit the NY boys?

I want to plan a trip to NY again. I think very soon. My last trip was not a great success. My timing was a bit off...I don't remember what holiday I over looked, but whatever day it was.... Not many could come out to play on the two days I had set aside for carousing with boys.

I would like to make this trip a mix of fun and pleasure... The last trip I succesfully achived the fun part, lets see if I can succeed with the pleasure part of the trip this time. I plan to see a few plays...Go to a few nice new restaurants... See a few exibits...Dunno perhaps have Slinkers cook me dinner one night... And of course partake of some fun with the few select Northen boys...of my choice,

Here in Florida we have plenty of boys, however we are culture starved. LOL

Oh really?

A fellow Gemini? Cool!!! My birthday is June 7th.... Aaww baby, I dont think I am allowed to post links or pics on this board unless I am a paying advertiser...I guess I will cross that bridge if I decide to include play dates with boys, in my trip.

Have things changed that much since I last posted here two years ago?... Wouldnt posting pics get me banned?

Last edited:
yummylips said:
A fellow Gemini? Cool!!! My birthday is June 7th.... Aaww baby, I dont think I am allowed to post links or pics on this board unless I am a paying advertiser...I guess I will cross that bridge if I decide to include play dates with boys, in my trip.

Have things changed that much since I last posted here two years ago?... Wouldnt posting pics get me banned?
Yes, you would get banned. However, I did a search by your user name and I found the necessary info.

Lips

Are you located in South Florida ? just moved down here from NYC and where is the action around here ? Just would like a good R&T massage to start with and will procede to bigger and better.

Jaderock

yummylips said:

Here you go. This may help answer your questions.
http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21237