When a girl does bare.....but not for you.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread or that particular poster, but you'd be surprised how many people "don't do" X, Y or Z, who actually do them.
On the flip side. You'd be surprised how many mongers claimed to have gotten X,Y or Z and didn't. Lying occurs in both directions. An experienced monger knows this, and never ever whines "you gave So and So a BBJ, why not me?"

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Because guys somehow manage to take a whole shower and not wash their dicks. If I'm going to a spot where women are I take a shower in the car on the way over. Don't assume they lied. Maybe the person not getting whatever is fucking disgusting. On more than one occasion I've overheard women talking about me exclaiming "He's so clean!"

But also, of course:
I'M SLINKY AND YOU'RE NOT

Slinky Bender

But not I am absolutely not arguing against the statement:
An experienced monger knows this, and never ever whines "you gave So and So a BBJ, why not me?"

If for no other reason than it will benefit you ZERO and potentially cost others. One of the worst things in life to be is a cock blocker. They are below pond scum.

Absolutely true Slinky - In my strip club patronage history I usually gravitate towards seeing the same girls over long periods of time and usually befriending them to some extent. I am a good tipper, kind, respectful and I truly like the girls who I spend time with in these places. After a while they will open up a little more. They will tell me how disgustingly dirty and smelly lots of guys are. Plus many are assholes to them. I remember one night in GQ I had a dance with two girls and it was like the third or fourth time doing this and one of the girls complemented me on how clean I was and said to the other girl - come here and smell his dick. great times!

I started here in trouble, didn't know how it worked, 'bragging' it was called. However new.. I was new to this whole thing! Never knew you could, heard it was all rumors. Etc.
The girl I was seeing usually twice a week was letting me go bare every time once got to know her.Private AMP. I was Recently divorced, naive, all me. She was looking for some more 'relationship. Used to send her home to queens full.. CIP. End of shift every time. She ALWAYS said 'only you' Said she liked the feeling of me leaking out.
I realize it's NOT TRUE!

billyS

Reign of Terror
I started here in trouble, didn't know how it worked, 'bragging' it was called. However new.. I was new to this whole thing! Never knew you could, heard it was all rumors. Etc.
The girl I was seeing usually twice a week was letting me go bare every time once got to know her.Private AMP. I was Recently divorced, naive, all me. She was looking for some more 'relationship. Used to send her home to queens full.. CIP. End of shift every time. She ALWAYS said 'only you' Said she liked the feeling of me leaking out.
I realize it's NOT TRUE!
New York Ave in Huntington Station?

Ok.. Sure..
Snow was her name.
Last customer at night, $200 for 90 minutes, alone with doors locked.. No interruptions. FS, CIM, CIS, RCG, BBJ and whatever else I wanted...
SAD she's gone. Was fun
???

I think girls pick and choose what they would do to who. There's cleanliness, smell and grooming. Ok I'm clean groomed and my balls smell like a bed of roses. Does your jimmy look like corn dog dipped in mini M&Ms? Does your dick look normal?
I prefer not to eat a hairy pussy no matter how hot the chick is. Also if the chick lays back and opens her legs, and i see a field of pimples, sores and black and red spots i wouldn't eat that. .I like getting RJ so I try to keep my butthole clean and shaved.
On top of that I'm overweight. I have a face only a mother could love. The only thing I got going is I could pay and I could tip. I've gotten BBBJ and extras and I've gotten denied extras.

Slinky Bender

About 20 years ago there was a private forum and this one girl from Long Island was everybody's favorite. Nothing but glowing comments and reviews. And then one day one guy admits that she was banging him raw. And then slowly, one by one just about every guy sheepishly posted "me too."