What's up with the CH2 Thread?

I have a question... why is everyone who posts in the new ch2/da hill thread (s.e. pa) getting banned? I'm not trying to start anything. I'm just curious. Perhaps someone (or the great slinky) could shed some light. Until then, I'm staying away from the reply button on that thread.

This is obviously just a guess, but by all means I'm willing to be corrected if I'm wrong.

Slinky closed and locked the original thread for whatever reason. (this is where I'd be totally guessing) Could it be the eight million posts already on the thread with vivid details of services available described in numerous posts? Do we really need more info CH2 taking up space on the server??? Read the frigging posts and go to CH2 already or stay the fuck away. If you can't make a decision based on the million reviews already there, you are hopelessly obsessive-compulsive and probably shouldn't get yourself dirty at a FS place unless you've stocked up on plenty of antibacterial soap at home.

Anyway back to the point--if slinky locked it, don't be a wiseass and start the exact same thread again. Duh. Post there and be punished, I suppose. If he keeps just taking the thread away, some idiot will always keep reposting it, so better to start sending a visible message. Those who fall in the black hole probably either deserve it or are too new to have figured out how to look and see the little "banned" under the names of just about everyone in there. The few who aren't banned, were banned temporarily--probably until they suitably bowed down to slink and made whatever "I promise never to so heinously fuck up again" oath that they needed to.