Whats the problem Slinky?

Hey Slinky,
What's the problem with Lisa.......Im asking beacause of that Don't Even... statement, you made on that post........ Im a little puzzled and quite frankly puzzled,,,,,,,,
Imperialone....Out

What are you talking about?

First of all,
I already asked her..... second of all, when did you tell me to stop starting new posts....if I saw that I would have not started a new post.... so before you say someting all nasty, please make sure I know what your talking about first....I would appreciate it...... I was only asking a question that was important to me and I wanted to make sure you would see it....... So I won't post any more new threads and there will be no more more problems...
Imperialone.....Out

No problem...I won't post

No Problem Slinky, I will not post new threads anymore..
I find it had to believe that someone can post a new thread about asking people if they play paintball, which, last time I checked had nothing to do with this board, gets nothing said to them, but whatever.....You make the rules, I won't start any new threads.....
Imperialone.....Out

Imperialone and Slinky,

Now ladies, let's not get our titties twisted.

I think I see the reason(s) for the confusion.

Imperial. It looks like your clicking on the (left) "New Thread" button at the bottom of the post you mean to reply to instead of the (right) "Post Reply" button. This then starts a NEW THREAD instead of a simple reply to the prior post.

Slinky,

I do some of this stuff for a living. The problem, or at least some of the problem, is 1.) When you said "Hit the right button" I (don't know about anyone else) thought you meant the right MOUSE button, and I thought "That can't be right". 2.) the 2 buttons you did refer to are too close together. I would put the "New Thread" button, say, all the way over to the left. Keeping them further apart make it less likely for the user to hit the wrong one by accident which leads me to 3.) The panel that pops up for both "New Thread" and "Post Reply" are virtually IDENTICAL, therefore the poster doesn't even realize what he/she has done.

Hope this helps (and is correct for that matter)

[Edited by littleguy on 04-02-2001 at 05:58 PM]

Yes and No

Thanks Littleguy,
Twice that was the case but like I said before I did start some threads cause I thought they were important and wanted to make sure they got seen... A little more important than a joke thread, or a paintball thread, or whatever......anyway it doesn't matter........so thanks again for your concern..
Imperialone.......Out

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Of Course My Brother Imp!

What does the Used Car Salesman(Sopranos accent) say to the customer- " You know me I wouldn't screw you" LOL!!!!!