What's the difference between a fast house and MP?

I've seen the former thrown around here and elsewhere, but there's no real definition. From what I can gather, it's a place where women are rotated quickly and are definitely a bit seedier than your typical MP.

billyS

Reign of Terror
A fast house in generally a place that has multiple Latinas, most not speaking English and will feature a lineup. But the lineup is just the girls currently not in session waiting on the couch.

They usually only offer a SS or HHR at a set price that will include a blow job to get you hard and one pop via cfs but with multiple positions.

A mp will have the choice of a hhr or hr and will start with a (usually) half assed massage then on the flip you need to negotiate any further services.

A fast house in generally a place that has multiple Latinas, most not speaking English and will feature a lineup. But the lineup is just the girls currently not in session waiting on the couch..
Yup

They usually only offer a SS or HHR at a set price that will include a blow job to get you hard and one pop via cfs but with multiple positions..
Yup, but I've had some so-so and some spectacular (via kegel muscle control and hip thrusting — the faster they get you to come the sooner they can return to the line-up). No fake moaning — just professional expertise to get the job done.

I used to go to a fast house just prior to going to a top notch AMP so I wouldn't pester the masseuse. No more — see next section of my post.

A mp will have the choice of a hhr or hr and will start with a (usually) half assed massage then on the flip you need to negotiate any further services.
Or if you find the right place you can get a really good (as good as a good legit place) followed by BBBJ and CFS). Place in East Northport (now closed) and a couple of places in Flushing I can personally vouch for. No negotiation on extras— you just leave what you want but if you don't treat them right the next visit girl will be there but "be busy waiting for another customer" when you ask to see her.

From my experience at fast houses, the ladies tend to upsell. It may start at 40 for a quick bj and doggy for 10 minutes, but then to do extra stuff they’ll ask for more.
I’ve had better experiences at AMP. The ones I go to do a decent massage, make you feel like a king from 30 mins to an hour.

From my experience at fast houses, the ladies tend to upsell. It may start at 40 for a quick bj and doggy for 10 minutes, but then to do extra stuff they’ll ask for more.
I’ve had better experiences at AMP. The ones I go to do a decent massage, make you feel like a king from 30 mins to an hour.
A fast house is just that: a bj to get you hard and then CFS to finish the job as fast as possible.
If you want more don't go to a fast house.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I used to go to a fast house just prior to going to a top notch AMP so I wouldn't pester the masseuse.
I used to go to a fast house (Queens Blvd over the Great Bear) when I was dating a Catholic Italian-American princess from Ozone Park.

I was scared shit of knocking her up and having to live in the apartment in her parents basement. So I'd wack off then go do a $40 half/half (bj to get hard - good hard deep mish to cum) to take the edge off.

A fast house is just that: a bj to get you hard and then CFS to finish the job as fast as possible.
If you want more don't go to a fast house.
Not accurate. You can get more. You just have to pay more. Bbbj is typically $30-50 extra. They have 30 min sessions and many of them have 1 hour options.

Just be prepared to wait unless you are going to an appointment spot and or a referral spot that has less people who will be waiting.

Not accurate. You can get more. You just have to pay more. Bbbj is typically $30-50 extra. They have 30 min sessions and many of them have 1 hour options.

Just be prepared to wait unless you are going to an appointment spot and or a referral spot that has less people who will be waiting.
WADR, you are missing the point.
The word fast combined with 30 min and 1 hr are oxymorons.

Yes the fast houses do offer the 30 and 1hr options but that simply is not the business model; every single one I've been to over the years (maybe 10 different places) there were several guys sitting waiting for their turn. They were done in less than 15 minutes and out. I can only recall maybe 2 girls over that time that spoke English. Between my high School Spanish, some pantomime and the few English (slang) words they knew, we could communicate ok but usually no words were required.

As I have posted, for me they had a singular purpose — I only used them when I was going to go immediately after elsewhere for a leisurely legit massage allowing me to focus on enjoying the massage. Now that I'm a bit older (quite a bit actually) I have no need for fast houses as I enjoy top notch local (LI local) legit massages during the week (w/o the youthful overwhelming sexual urges) and when traffic conditions will easily allow me to get into Flushing — a 40th rd girl on Saturdays and a top notch massage with CFS and CBJ on Sundays.

Yes the fast houses do offer the 30 and 1hr options but that simply is not the business model; every single one I've been to over the years (maybe 10 different places) there were several guys sitting waiting for their turn. They were done in less than 15 minutes and out. I can only recall maybe 2 girls over that time that spoke English. Between my high School Spanish, some pantomime and the few English (slang) words they knew, we could communicate ok but usually no words were required.

As I have posted, for me they had a singular purpose — I only used them when I was going to go immediately after elsewhere for a leisurely legit massage allowing me to focus on enjoying the massage. Now that I'm a bit older (quite a bit actually) I have no need for fast houses as I enjoy top notch local (LI local) legit massages during the week (w/o the youthful overwhelming sexual urges) and when traffic conditions will easily allow me to get into Flushing — a 40th rd girl on Saturdays and a top notch massage with CFS and CBJ on Sundays.
If you had said business model i wouldn't have disagreed. Yes the girls make their money and lots of it by way of volume. I have always equated fast houses to fast food . A more people served model to get their money versus fewer people at a higher rate.

I thought fast house was like ones that I go in Flushing. They are in a apartment settings. You text or call back and forth . Usually in Chinese. You go up to building door they buzz you in. You go up the apartment. $70-$80-$100 whatever it is you pay upfront. You get CBJ followed by CFS and you are out .

I called them fast house's you go in do what you gotta do and out :D Feels like a fast house to me lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
I thought fast house was like ones that I go in Flushing. They are in a apartment settings. You text or call back and forth . Usually in Chinese. You go up to building door they buzz you in. You go up the apartment. $70-$80-$100 whatever it is you pay upfront. You get CBJ followed by CFS and you are out .

I called them fast house's you go in do what you gotta do and out :D Feels like a fast house to me lol
Yes.
What you just described is a fast house.
But what you described is usually a Hispanic place with no massage offered.

I see, website that I use it fully Chinese. Majority of these places around Flushing and surroundings
I think ik what site you are talking about. Can't mention sites here but i used to use it heavy in early 2018.

Yeah such places wouldn't be available to me and the rest of my round eyes friends.

Thanks for the information.
I've gotten into Asian only spots just by being kind and texting in simplified Chinese is how goggle translate and papago call it.

Spas mostly all of them in Flushing allow non Asians also. Houses some are selective but you can get into some.

Yes the fast houses do offer the 30 and 1hr options but that simply is not the business model; every single one I've been to over the years (maybe 10 different places) there were several guys sitting waiting for their turn. They were done in less than 15 minutes and out. .
If they were done in less than 15 minutes and out it means they took the 15 minutes option. I go to fast houses regularly and when I, or other customers choose 30 minutes or an hour, our time is respected. It couldn't be any other way, or they would have a lot of pissed off clients and complaints.