What's in YOUR wallet?

Has anyone ever found evidence or been concerned that a girl leafed through your wallet after a session, while you were in the shower/bathroom?

I had a recent session with a reputable girl, in a a reputable agency, and only lost sight of my belongings for a few moments while i was in the shower. I came out of the shower, put on my pants, and discovered my wallet was in the left back pocket instead of the right pocket where i ALWAYS put it. My money for the session was in a shirt pocket, so i never removed my wallet from the pants pocket. My pants were also no longer draped over the chair..they were laying on the seat. Nothing was missing, fortunately. i quietly went into the bathroom and searched through it to make sure before i left.

I didn't confront the girl...she was sweet during the session (which doesn't necessarily mean she's innocent or didn't look through it). But i figured that a confrontation will just come off weird and uncomfortable, and it will be her word against mine. I thought of those Secret Service guys who pissed off Columbian hookers, and thought "maybe i'd better just shut up and not call attention to myself...this is a risk of the game." If my wallet fell out of my pants while hanging over the chair, and all she did was pick it up and insert it back in my pants, then i'll be accusing her falsely. If i call the agency, i'd bet that they'd scream at her and possibly fire her, and hey...i didn't go for into this session to deal with such heavy matters.

Anyway...for safety, i decided i'm going to replace all my credit cards, as somebody can make a quick impression of the card numbers with paper and pencil. My other new rule...leave the wallet in the car, and bring only the necessary $$.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Almost 11 years here and you just came to this revelation?

But seriously, you did the right thing. Also, there is a debate whether to bring ID with you or not. I am a proponent as if there's a raid and you are requested to present ID and not have one, you can be held by uncle LEO to verify your identity.

I try to deal with girls I am comfortable around. One I had to stop seeing because she was too convincing a lay, the other was better without the fake claims of close friendship... but she raised my rates(!).

Your cards are no safer with a Russian waitress. If that is any consolation.

Some providers and MPs have been known to check the wallet if given the chance to see if you are LE or not.

BTW, when I play, I bring an old wallet of mine that just has the cash I need for the session, and my driver's license for ID purposes. I also have a card in it that says "What Are You Looking For?"

I agree you should bring at least one piece of Id. If you get caught in a bust you may need it to get released. (Cops want to make sure you have no outstanding warrants before they let you go)

All I ever take with me is just a little more cash than the session will cost, in case I want to tip extra for exceptional service, my driver license in a different pocket and usually some condoms. (I like my high end brand better than some of the low quality some providers use.) If necessary I take my throw away monger phone but if possible I make the final call and leave it in the car as well.

If I drive there I leave the fob for the car door remote lock in the car and only take a key with me. That way they cannot get the keys and walk outside to find my car with the fob. ( I also always park a block or so away)

Everything else is left in the car, no pens, papers or other pocket stuff, in the winter I even empty all the stuff out of my jacket pockets.

At the session I always place my clothes in a set manner so I can tell instantly if they have been moved while I was not able to see them.

So far never a problem but I am always especially careful about opsec. Partly because of my job history (civilian working for the military and later working for some military contractors who were obsessive about secrecy) and partly just because I am naturally paranoid.

I have to agree , I leave everything in my car . I even leave my watch and belt if I am wearing one lol . The less I bring in the less I need to worry about losing. When I am going to appointment where I don't drive ,in manhattan, I carry a knapsack and have a bag inside my bag wrapped in a spare shirt with all my important items in it. You can never be to safe