What will they think of next in the verification process?

New scheduling protocol as of August 15, 2015:
Due to a recent encounter with a sociopath, and to avoid any no shows, I now Do require verification for anymore and all sessions offered on my site, including the Tantra Tiger sessions. I do not save anyone's information , as I simply request that the DAY you wish to meet me, please TEXT( emails take me longer to get to if you are looking right away) the following info in your text: ( any missing info from your text request to schedule could cause a delay or even no response at all so please try to include as much info as possible!)
1) full name, age, astrology sign
2) desired session type, length and ideal time to meet
3) work card or business card or pay stub proving employment
4) a photo Id to match that card( you can block the home address part)
5) in the case you are too uncomfortable to text me your work info, a verifiable reference from a provider who has seen you previously will do.

http://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/begin-here.html

I don't mind giving up all my personal details, including my work info, but I'll be damned if I tell you my astrological sign.

New scheduling protocol as of August 15, 2015:
Due to a recent encounter with a sociopath, and to avoid any no shows, I now Do require verification for anymore and all sessions offered on my site, including the Tantra Tiger sessions. I do not save anyone's information , as I simply request that the DAY you wish to meet me, please TEXT( emails take me longer to get to if you are looking right away) the following info in your text: ( any missing info from your text request to schedule could cause a delay or even no response at all so please try to include as much info as possible!)
1) full name, age, astrology sign
2) desired session type, length and ideal time to meet
3) work card or business card or pay stub proving employment
4) a photo Id to match that card( you can block the home address part)
5) in the case you are too uncomfortable to text me your work info, a verifiable reference from a provider who has seen you previously will do.

http://www.dakinigoddessofmarrakech.com/begin-here.html

I don't mind giving up all my personal details, including my work info, but I'll be damned if I tell you my astrological sign.
I checked out her website because i needed a good chuckle............ definitly got one

Maybe she wants to know if the guy is in any way associated with a certain physical trait of Taurus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
She wants to know if he is full of bullshit?

I remember many years ago seeing some joke employee evaluation form where one of the categories was:

Bullishness:
A. Hung like a bull.
B. Full of bull.
C. Shoots the bull.
D. Smells like a bull.

Last edited:

pokler

Power Bottom
She wants to know if he is full of bullshit?

I remember many years ago seeing some joke employee evaluation form where one of the categories was:

Bullishness:
A. Hung like a bull.
B. Full of bull.
C. Shoots the bull.
D. Smells like a bull.
E. The S&P 500 will continue to go up.

On a more serious note, I've recently noticed that for some providers, the verification sites themselves aren't enough. Now P411 allows providers to some how validate members. For screening purposes, some providers require hobbyists have to have three validations on a site like P411.

If you think about it, doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of joining one of the verification sites in the first place? Weren't they supposed to vet you as part of membership (for which you pay)?

The "bar" (such as it is) keeps getting raised. It reminds me of that scene in Steve Martin's "L.A. Story" where, in order to get a reservation at a hot Hollywood restaurant, he has to allow the Maitre 'D examine his net worth.