What should I do for this first time?

I'm a virgin and I'm going to schedule a date. What I'm wondering and hesitated to ask the provider was would it be better if I "relieve" myself before the encounter to last longer if that's possible being it's my first time or should I not so that I'm ready for the second round right after the first. Thank you in advance for replies.

If you don't rubb first there's a girl on CL in stony brook that advertises unlimited pops you can really piss her off by banging her 5 times in the hour. Lol.
Yes that's Kelley. (631) 371-7343. car dates or motel. SOMETIMES her place in East Setauket. 100 for a half with bbbj and unlimited pops. 125-200 for FS depending on her mood. She likes anal. She swallows. She will do ANYTHING for the right money. 27, 5-1, 125, 34B.

Yes that's Kelley. (631) 371-7343. car dates or motel. SOMETIMES her place in East Setauket. 100 for a half with bbbj and unlimited pops. 125-200 for FS depending on her mood. She likes anal. She swallows. She will do ANYTHING for the right money. 27, 5-1, 125, 34B.
I was wondering if Kelly was real, thanks Fred.

I look forward to the virgins review of his first experience.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Met Kelley once for a car Bbj no swallow she jerked me all over my pants was pissed. Then she dragged me to setauket and never answered the phone!!!!
Wonder if anyone had a better experience???

Met Kelley once for a car Bbj no swallow she jerked me all over my pants was pissed. Then she dragged me to setauket and never answered the phone!!!!
Wonder if anyone had a better experience???
I texted Kelly today. I asked how many flowers for 1 pop. She responded 150 hh. I passed.

I guess Nassaulion decided to keep his cherry, or just keep rubbing them out at home.....

I wouldn't take Nassaulion seriously. He is amusing himself by fucking with us. Claims to be a Hofstra student and looking at the dates of his posts he did have a summer vacation. All that pussy on campus and he can't get laid and he doesn't even know what lanes to drive in. No one can be that lame thus he is fucking with us.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
No, the mark of a great mediator is to reach an agreemnt that both parties are equally unhappy with.

The mark of a great negotiator is to reach an agreement where the other side doesn't realize how unhappy they are with it.

hey guys i'm a virgin and wanted to know of some great provider's and agencies that don't require to have references. I have used this site and learned a great deal on the mechanics of making the phone call, how and what to do when spot LE, what to do at AMP, and have read the many other newbie forums. I'm looking for someone who's going to be patient with me and allow of course multiple pops since i'm more than likely to cum early. All of the help would be very much appreciated.

Depends on how old he is; if 18 rub one out 5 minutes before and if my age a day before.
Sorry for the late reply, I actually didn't relive myself prior to my date. I messed up my first time but it was y fault I thought I was going to schedule an hour meeting but it turned out to be hh since I didnt mention an hr on the phone and then I was so nervous I basically went in and out really quick in terms of what I was allowed. I would like to say I lasted about 15 minutes without blowing my load. I had time for more but as soon as I popped I left.
I wouldn't take Nassaulion seriously. He is amusing himself by fucking with us. Claims to be a Hofstra student and looking at the dates of his posts he did have a summer vacation. All that pussy on campus and he can't get laid and he doesn't even know what lanes to drive in. No one can be that lame thus he is fucking with us.
I was serious but I can see how you wouldn't take me seriously. Bit i finally did it and in a way I regret it only because I didn't get to do everything I wanted but everything I regret is entirely my fault due to myself being nervous.