What is what in this "thing of ours"

This forum is going to be dedicated to the things that trip us up, keep us from being tripped up, and all manner of items that get us from Point A to Point B in one glorious piece.

Feel free to post anything that caused you to pratfall or any tips, tricks, life lessons you may have experienced so that the readers may learn from your mistakes and your wisdom.

wishing well to All..

Not sure if this qualifies as what you're looking for, Thorn, but this is what came to mind:

A few years ago (long before the Spitzer scandal) some politician got caught with a hooker and I was discussing the news article with several people on an ***** string. One was a relative of mine. In the news story, the provider had charged a low rate, say $150. I absentmindedly commented that she could have charged a lot more because, after all, the going rate was $300. The next ***** to the string was from my relative:

"How do you know that?"

Oops.
Absolutely that is part of what I mean.

I think, if you don't mind, I will use it to lead off a thead on precisely that subject.

I think you need to carefully plan how you are going to approach your hobbie.....but not too much, because after all, it's SUPPOSSED to be a bit of a rush AND fun !!...Keep your eyes and ears open, use common sense, if your gut tells you you are in trouble before something happens, follow that feeling and bail!!! Don't wait until you get caught by a spouse, or relative, even co-workers...and especially NOT 5-0!!! And do it far away from where you live...always smart if you can do that....and upgrade your class of provider...two smart people can avoid trouble better than a nervous hobbiest and a crack ho can! Talk about cop grabbers! Now, I only use providers of a better stature and never pick up someone on the stroll....way too many cops and vice around now...hope this helps..and good hunting...TALLY HO!!!!

i recommend getting divorced sooner than later
go fukin crazy for a while porkin anything that moves
then settle down with a SYT
and just cheat with hos once in a while