What is the cheapest amp?

I have looked all over this site but can't figure it out. What is the cheapest way to get a R + T in NYC. I am broke. I have found a couple of good places and waisted a lot of cash doing so. They are all to expensive. Right now I have no cash but I need to get something...
Any help? Is it impossible?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
My guess is then you're looking at a place like 105 East 15th Street or Kenny's or the barber shop on 37th street or....... all at around $40 plus $20 to $40 tip.

slinkybender said:
My guess is then you're looking at a place like 105 East 15th Street or Kenny's or the barber shop on 37th street or....... all at around $40 plus $20 to $40 tip.
Thanks for the info Slinky. I started at e. 15th and got bored. I have been going to Kenny's but I am tired of the haggling. Both are fine for my limited income which will hopefully be a temporary problem. I guess I will try the 37th Street location next.
Thanks

slinkybender said:
Have they been changing the "girls" (hahaha) at all on 15th?
There is not enough room!
Seriously if that place was in a better location I would have no problem. There is nothing like walking out into that lobby afterward and facing a couple of old ladies...
The massage is worth it alone. (Almost)

slinkybender said:
I've been searching the posts, and I'm wondering if you mean the place on 37th in brooklyn? The posts seem a little old for that place and I am wondering if it is still active...

If you're willing to head to brooklyn, there are several Russian massage places in the bay ridge/bensonhurst/sheepshead bay areas. Most are 40 for the massage which includes a hj. Tip not necessary for the hj but just leave 10 bucks and they'll be happy. Search the Courier Life classifieds (located in Bay Ridge Courier, Bay News,)massage bodywork section. Mostly the ladies aren't that attractive but occasionally you will find a good looking woman. I would suggest finding 2 or 3 places close to each other and book all of them. An appointment doesn't mean much to them so they will fill your spot if someone comes first or they may just leave if they run out of vodka and cigarettes. If you book a couple places, you'll have a backup. When you find you're in one that's ok, just call the backup places and tell them maybe another time.

Anyway, you should have no trouble finding a 40 dollar complete session with hj here. These aren't big spas. They're small apartments with 1 or 2 rooms set up with a massage table, some lotions, baby oil and powder. Usually 1 or 2 women available.
Good luck

I forgot to mention, they use that long disposabe doctor's office type paper on the tables and replace it with each customer. That's one good thing about these small russian places.

Slinky: Thanks for the link. I guess my navigational skills are not that great...

ChuckUFarlie: Thanks for the info, I will check it out. If I find anything new or worth reporting I will post it.

If you do go to 15th street DO NOT PLAY WITH MOOM. She is a nasty bitch and will give you a pounding massage and not the kind that you would want.She also has a lousy attitude Nina is the older one. She is in her 40's but she gives a good massage. A word to the wise.