What Happened to the Hollywood?

There were always at least 4 ads for this place daily.
For the last week nothing. Is is on the "Sayville" list..

as a PS is the Hollywood in Nassau of Suffolk county?

Idk, I haven’t seen anything written about it since they put up the security fences and have the big security truck out front. Maybe they went the way of the old America and house the illegal “new comers”

Suffolk, maybe 1 mile E of border. Rt 110 is maybe 1/4 mile E of county line.
I used to see Lori there maybe 15 years ago.
Place was alway well maintained, clean safe etc w/o the dirtbags that were at the pines or sayonara.

Its open. Took a NP4P to fuck there some what recent. They def cleaned up the place. Wonder what there plan is with those broken down run down structures next door. When I was there it looked like construction was going on to either remodel them or knock them down.

Its open. Took a NP4P to fuck there some what recent. They def cleaned up the place. Wonder what there plan is with those broken down run down structures next door. When I was there it looked like construction was going on to either remodel them or knock them down.
Maybe you or one of UG mongers can ask next time they go there.
Maybe expanding?

I went to visit someone after the wall of planters, automatic drop down arm, and security truck was there. Part of me was ready to leave when I pulled in. But noticed there was parking available outside of the gate. I parked. Was looking for a walk through. Didn't really see anything. Small opening next to the drop down arm/gate by the font office. I went for it. Slipped through the opening, went to the room, saw who I needed to see walked out the same way. No one said a thing. But it was an early Saturday morning.

I have noticed a decline in the number of girls that usually advertise here are at other locations recently. (Specifically the latinas I have seen here.) Maybe something has changed?

I'm trying to set something up with a girl this weekend who usually hosts here so if I get some intel I'll be sure to report back for yall.