what happened to my post count????

I see all of my 32 posts(now 33), but it says I only have 1 post.

Sorry for creating thread, but there is no help section & I cannot send private message to management

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
You need more than 5 posts to start a thread. Keep starting threads which we've been jumping up and down for 8 years telling you not to start and you'll find it back down to zero again.

^I have only started 3 threads which are still open, they were useful threads where they could have not been found with searching.

I moderate forums, i know when to start a thread & when not to, just being honest.

Psst common sense should prevail here. Slinky's the Boss & he makes the rules. ebay if you want to be king start your own board. Themanputs a lot of time and effort into this board and take a look at the LI action thread. In just one day today ,it was the most posted to thread and we are having fun too!

Last edited:
your absolutly right, I posted it in the wrong area, my error, but to reset my post count is kind of overkill imho.

In below quote, saying I should have not started a thread.

You need more than 5 posts to start a thread. Keep starting threads which we've been jumping up and down for 8 years telling you not to start and you'll find it back down to zero again.

Psst common sense should prevail here. Slinky's the Boss & he makes the rules. ebay if you want to be king start your own board. Themanputs a lot of time and effort into this board and take a look at the LI action thread. In just one day today ,it was the most posted to thread and we are having fun too!
no I am not asking to change the rules. I made an error. but to reset my post count for an error is kind of over kill imho.

Anyways its just a #, you can delete this thread if necessary.

You can always ***** management at I believe [*****]service@utopia.com[/*****]. Pleasecorrect me if I am wrong slinky. Btw I think I have had a few post deleted and I never even questioned why, as I am stil lerning this board . now say Amen

I never said I had any posts deleted, I still see all my posts. its just my post count went to zero.

well imho, you aren't posting anything useful here, you are just going on and on dfending something that is wrong, even after things have been explained to you.Slinky even gave you the link to the rules. If I were in your position I would justaccept the explanation gratefully & stop defending myself. It's not like you can turn the post #'s into dollars or cash them in for other prices. Read what waterclone wrote and he has over 1500 posts, slinky over 15k. Try telling a cop or your boss or your wife that you broke the rules but it doesn't matter. Use some common sense. I made a mistake here(without realizing it & promptly *****ed UG staff to point out my own error). I made a mistake. Can you say it & leave it at that

My favorite rule:

17) We reserve the right to make fun of stupid people;
so if you're going to come here and be stupid,
be forewarned that we are going to make fun of you.

Can I BE the MODERATOR of #17?

Phuleeze!!!

Barnabas

Try telling a cop or your boss or your wife that you broke the rules but it doesn't matter. Use some common sense.
You cant compare a forum to cops & wives..........ROTFL

And if you did every Tom, Dick, & Larry would be locked up for parking in the Fire Zone instead of regular parking spot or they would be living on the streets for putting the pots away in the wrong cabinet.

If I were in your position I would just accept the explanation gratefully & stop defending myself. It's not like you can turn the post #'s into dollars or cash them in for other prices.
Did you read post # 7???????

I made a mistake. Can you say it & leave it at that
Did you read post # 6????????

Last edited:
I can compare anything to anything I want! Slinky's the boss of the board & per rule 17 lmao at you who is being a stupid dick. Will the chorus all join in now! Btw per some of your other posts it's nipples not nimbles. Instead of rambling here why don't you come back & post an informative and believable review. Now pardon me while I go park by a fire hydrant.

Last edited:
I can compare anything to anything I want! Slinky's the boss of the board & per rule 17 lmao at you who is being a stupid dick. Will the chorus all join in now! Btw per some of your other posts it's nipples not nimbles. Instead of rambling here why don't you come back & post an informative and believable review. Now pardon me while I go park by a fire hydrant.

So I guess you didnt read this thread before you posted post # 19

Last edited: