What happened to Kyoto/Judy?

Anyone know what happened to Kyoto and Judy...I lost the card I had with the official number and her cell phone.

The ad is gone from NYP. Have checked last few weeks.

jruder

Judy's still there

Well, I found the answer to my own question. I found the old telephone number I had for Kyoto/Judy, called, she was still there, same place, same fee structure. She said business is bad, can't afford ads in NYP anymore. Just advertises in Verizon yellow pages, which seems like recipe for disaster to me.

jruder

Originally posted by Jfox987
Is Judy the only one there?

I tried out Kyoto last year and had Candy.

Massage sucked, only a HR, which was nothing special.
Much more mileage available on repeat visits...On other threads, number of guys including me, described cbj, cfs experiences. On this visit I asked for another girl...got Sue, who said she was a friend visiting judy, and didn't really work there. She gave decent massage, bbbj with manual release. 80 door, 50 tip. I pushed her for fs but she said maybe next time...so maybe not just a visitor.

jruder

Originally posted by jruder
Much more mileage available on repeat visits...On other threads, number of guys including me, described cbj, cfs experiences. On this visit I asked for another girl...got Sue, who said she was a friend visiting judy, and didn't really work there. She gave decent massage, bbbj with manual release. 80 door, 50 tip. I pushed her for fs but she said maybe next time...so maybe not just a visitor.

jruder
How did Sue look?

Age, body?

Sue

Sue was late 30s, pretty (6 or 7), braless, 34Bs, very perky, pert nipples, beautiful ass, thick sensual lips for a K-girl (she said when she was younger she always wanted thin lips, but not everybody is getting collagen shots to try to look like her). Those lips were incredible, I kept imagining them planted around my cokc. She was amenable to dfk -- i mean she was flicking her tongue on my tonsils. I finally got her to lick by dick and balls, she even nibbled on the balls, but she wouldn't do a bonafide bbbj.

She was so good with the hr, that she brought the release just by gentlely playing with me without oil. We discussed the possibility of fucking next time.

jruder