What happened to Jessica ?

I assume they're talking about Jessica who used to run the girls over the Adult Shop on Sunrise in Holbrook. The building got sold. Some of the girls that were there are still around, and Jessica did keep advertising for a while, but I don't know where she was working from, but, yeah, I notice she disappeared, I think the last time I saw an ad for her or a twitter post was early last summer.

I assume they're talking about Jessica who used to run the girls over the Adult Shop on Sunrise in Holbrook. The building got sold. Some of the girls that were there are still around, and Jessica did keep advertising for a while, but I don't know where she was working from, but, yeah, I notice she disappeared, I think the last time I saw an ad for her or a twitter post was early last summer.
That’s about my timeline also

I remember some guys saying she was running a spot in Hicksville and another in Bohemia/Ronkonkoma area shortly after the spot on sunrise went out.

Probably was told if you continue your ways jail time will be next. Someone probably gave her a chance.
I'm not being political (nor want to discuss the pro's and con's of current policies) but given the current approach to non-violent crimes or major crimes do you think that anyone goes to jail?

Sometimes people just leave the sex trade or move to another part of the country (or world).

The famous Helen of Helen and Amy fame comes to mind investing in her own totally legit business.

I also know of my fav in flushing who accomplished $ wise what she needed to do and headed back permanently to China to return to family.

I might tend to agree that Jessica left the Buismess as she has been around for 30 plus years or she is
Only taking care
Of her private clientele where she goes to them