What do you do when a girl leaves you with an unintended gift?

I had seen this one girl who worked for various agencies before going indie. She still works at times as a phone girl for different agencies. She told how once this guy dies from a heart attack at an incall place. Inside of calling EMT they quickly packed up their belongs and moved, leaving the guy dead in the apartment.

JC,

If I were you I'd be perfectly content on seeing just one provider that you really have a connection with. Once a month is fine, but do it right, just don't see her for an hour or two, make an evening or an overnighter out of it.

Phantom's notion of seeing one provider for a longer time is one I support completely. An extended session with someone you know gives you both time to talk and to have sex. On several occasions in Manhattan, I have booked time with a travelling provider, (whom I had seen before, either here or in her home city) which included drinks, dinner, a jazz club or sports event, and then a return to her hotel. I became extremely comfortable with those few individuals over time because we knew each other outside the sheets. Yet, our distance apart (geographically) always kept the relationship fresh.

JC: Since I am not married, or involved, I do not know how to pull off this type of tryst. But I suspect, if your business ever involves travel, that you could creatively construct some scenario that would work. I have a colleague, married with 3 kids, who constantly creates make-believe "out of town" trips, while he is actually in a mid-town hotel with some of the best Independents in the city. There always seems to be a methodology that avoids the normal radar.

JC,

Like jmcurry, I'm not married. It's not strange for me to disappear for a day or two. Sorry, but I'm not about to give you advice what out allot of facts about yourself that I'm certain you do not want to disclose.

I've almost always done the extended date type thing. Mostly ON or 24 hours. I just love the relaxed atomsphere that they provide. It's amazing, but when you've become familar with one provider that you've seen over the course of years the amount of sex when you do see her goes down, but it becomes much more intense and satisfying. It becames as if it's two lost lovers reunited.

You get to knew each others likes and dislikes and outside the bedroom adventures are planned. You just find joy in each others company

There is a down side though. Take it from someone who's gotten lost not once, but twice. As if once wasn't painful enough. God you don't know how painful it can be. Even though the first one happen almost two years ago it still tears me apart to think about it and her. You know who you are and I know you lurk on these boards I would just like to say, "HI".

Those of you who know who I'm talking about PLEASE do not mention her name.

I still do the longer type dates though. Guess I'm doomed to repeat history.