What Are The Legal Responsibilities Of Organizing a Tour?

If I organized a tour group that went out of the country specifically to enjoy some hot spot's, what parameters would I need to follow and what pitfall's could I fall into due to not knowing enough about this?

What will I not think of that I should think of before actually putting any effort into doing this?

As an operator of a sex tour, even if you specifically tell tour members and have them sign a statement, that no sex with age challenged females is allowed, if one of them gets caught with an age challenged female and sex is involved, the tour operator can be charged as a party to the occurance. As a tour operator (organizer), you will never be able to control what members do and invariably one or more tour members will get involved with an age challenged female is one is available.

The other risk involved is that most countries don't like the idea of advertized sex tours to that country. Thailand, which derives a huge amount of money from individuals that travel there to meet girls and then do what cums naturally, has declared a number of individuals that ran advertized sex tours as PNG (persona non grata) and banned them from future entry into the kingdom. A PNG status in one country can have repercussions for entry into other countries and will always be noted by the US State dept. if that individual is a US citizen.

MY THREAD HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE FIRST REPLY HAS TURNED THIS INTO!

Please read my opening post (I have also pasted it below) and if you can answer anything related to that then please do but let's get off the very ugly subject that the first reply moved the discusstion towards.

Thank you to those who had a good comment related to that what I wanted to know was:

What Are The Legal Responsibilities Of Organizing a Tour?

If I organized a tour group that went out of the country specifically to enjoy some hot spot's, what parameters would I need to follow and what pitfall's could I fall into due to not knowing enough about this?

What will I not think of that I should think of before actually putting any effort into doing this?