What about the scene is SW Florida?

Hey, I am a long time vet of the LI scene. We have many AMPs, local girls and agencies. Although the LE is always sniffing around, it never stops LI being a pretty decent scene consistantly.

I am moving to Sarasota in just over a week, and I am researching the scene there. Tampa seems pretty good, but I don't see too many things mentioned about AMPs in the area around Sarasota. I see a couple of things about lingerie/modeling shops, but I haven't seen too much info about them, or about any local GFEs.

Is the scene really that boring out there? I am concerned because this is where I am going to be living and this board is pretty dead for all of Florida.

I can't imagine Florida being that lame, with all those hot girls around, there has to be something out there.

Anyone have any info?

I visited Sarasota fairly regularly in the early 90s and at that time the lingerie modeling shops had girls in bikinis on the side of the road trying to drum up business. On my last trip in 2000, only two of the higher-end shops still existed, and the talent was quite good, with prices in the $100 range for a half-hour show which ended with a helping hand. YMMV, of course. I have fond memories of a girl who claimed it was only her second day on the job and who gave me a GFE I still dredge up when in need of some good whacking material. Check the classifieds in the local paper; that's how I first discovered them way back when.