Wgs?

Originally posted by firecracker
Last night, while enjoying an evening at NuLook, I heard from a couple of patrons that WGS is closed.

Any truth to this?
No. I was there lat night around 10:15pm It was packed. Every locker was taken.

wgs

and THAT'S why I can't go there anymore! nothing worse than sitting in that "green room" with a bunch of dudes in towels waiting to get called. It's like a creepy version of the NBA draft.

Re: wgs

Originally posted by Zeffy1
and THAT'S why I can't go there anymore! nothing worse than sitting in that "green room" with a bunch of dudes in towels waiting to get called. It's like a creepy version of the NBA draft.
VER GOOD/FUNNY-lol!!!
You mean, you dont enjoy looking at that picture of those two Asian girls singing karaoke in what looks like 1983-lol!

Re: Re: wgs

Originally posted by jeterock
VER GOOD/FUNNY-lol!!!
You mean, you dont enjoy looking at that picture of those two Asian girls singing karaoke in what looks like 1983-lol!
that pic. almost makes it bearable. one time I was there during Monday Night Football - there was some great t.d. catch and for a brief second, all us dudes forgot where we were - everyone whooped and hollared before we all realized where we were, re-composed ourselves and went back to uncomfortable silence. good times.